What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You not cute to me. Just because they all think it's cute that you never listen so they have to repeat things to you 100 times, doesn't mean I will. I didn't grow up uncouth, and my grandmother NEVER had to repeat herself with us. My mom would have never allowed it to be so. They need to correct you, and fast.

* He gets annoyed with me sometimes, because he says I worry too much and often over "silly things" but I love the way my boyfriend (I'm back with my ex, somehow, I must be doing something right for a change) sits me down and talks with me about stuff that worries me, he always leaves me feeling more positive and not so helpless. <3
* Perhaps I need some motivation that isn't driven by hate/anger? Then again, I'll use what ever motivation I can get because this is the first time in a long time I've felt driven, and if that driving force happens to be rage so be it.
* I looked at the worst case scenario - it ain't that fuckin' bad so you know what fresia it, who cares what happens next, come what ever may my world isn't gonna end and I'll still be alive, alive somewhat.
* I'm thinking I'm 24 and I still have absolutely no ******* idea what the hell I want to do with my life and I totally lack direction.
* I'd call up my boyfriend and tell him how much I love him and how grateful I am for that chat earlier if it wasn't past 2am already.
* I wanna play this song on repeat, like forever and ever *clicks "PLAY" again. Deep sigh*.
* Sometimes I think I'm going nowhere pretty fast.
* I love my mom, and my big sister, and also my brother in law. <3

No, but my paycheck seems like it has been multiplied by zero and any money left over seems to go into a black hole.

9006 said:
Bones said:
I should have never done the calculations.
You haven't created a black hole by dividing zero, have you?

Broken_Doll said:
* He gets annoyed with me sometimes, because he says I worry too much and often over "silly things" but I love the way my boyfriend (I'm back with my ex, somehow, I must be doing something right for a change) sits me down and talks with me about stuff that worries me, he always leaves me feeling more positive and not so helpless. <3
* Perhaps I need some motivation that isn't driven by hate/anger? Then again, I'll use what ever motivation I can get because this is the first time in a long time I've felt driven, and if that driving force happens to be rage so be it.
* I looked at the worst case scenario - it ain't that fuckin' bad so you know what fresia it, who cares what happens next, come what ever may my world isn't gonna end and I'll still be alive, alive somewhat.
* I'm thinking I'm 24 and I still have absolutely no ******* idea what the hell I want to do with my life and I totally lack direction.
* I'd call up my boyfriend and tell him how much I love him and how grateful I am for that chat earlier if it wasn't past 2am already.
* I wanna play this song on repeat, like forever and ever *clicks "PLAY" again. Deep sigh*.
* Sometimes I think I'm going nowhere pretty fast.
* I love my mom, and my big sister, and also my brother in law. <3

Your positive thought posts always make me smile, Doll. I'm happy that things are looking up for you. :)

Broken_Doll said:
ladyforsaken said:
Your positive thought posts always make me smile, Doll. I'm happy that things are looking up for you. :)
Awww thank you, this is very sweet, I'm glad I make you smile *hugs*. :)

:)
Have a good night/day lol you're up late. :p
*hugs*

I wish that moving out and getting on with my own life was simpler. I did have an enjoyable day in Paignton yesterday though, however my loneliness got the best of me when noticed the people that are in relationships and I thought to myself that the women there probably wouldn't look at me twice.

Latest posts

Back