What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Edward W said:
Shipster0958 said:
It's going to be a long day at this rate. Ugh.

Well today is the longest day of the year! (UK anyway)

Isn't it the longest day (14 hours) everywhere? There's a scientific reason why it happens, so it's not like a holiday.

Not everywhere, no. It is the shortest day in the entire southern hemisphere.

Ah, right, right. I thought about that for a second, but then decided to go on and ask either way.

I've never seen such a cynical, bullshit thread in all my time here, than the one I've just read. No wonder nobody can comment on it. It's blatantly obvious that it has its routes with a ******* trying to make money.

I never even managed a third of it. That's how nauseating it is.

Dreams I had last night..
Hope you're resting in peace, dad. I miss you.

finoman said:
How do I use this forum! It's very hard to navigate.

What are you looking for and what is hard to navigate? Take your time to get around the forum, it may seem hard but it's not really once you get used to it. Oh and welcome to the forum!

im pretty bored and blah at the moment. i have been thinking a lot about what to do with myself lately and as usual.... i have no idea. i am also missing someone i wish i could spent much more time with.

I have to stop this silly crying, it doesn't help anything. It's all my fault and I can only blame myself.

Don't blame Buster for your stupid dog running out. He does whatever the hell he wants anyway, because YOU haven't taught him anything. Let him run out, and let him stay out there... He's not fit to be a house dog anyway. I trained an OUTSIDE dog to behave inside, so if your dog can't do so and he's been in here for nearly 5 years, who gives a honeysuckle... Let him be outside for all we care.

Latest posts

Back