What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like screaming at the top of my lungs just to release this frustration and I don't even know where it's coming from.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I have to stop this silly crying, it doesn't help anything. It's all my fault and I can only blame myself.

*hugs*

Thank you, Lady. :/ *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Feel like screaming at the top of my lungs just to release this frustration and I don't even know where it's coming from.

Aw, that's awful feeling. :( I'm sorry.

I'm running out of battery so I'm going to have to go and do something responsible like washing up.

I'm thinking.. I really don't like how some people don't care how what they say or do affects me, especially after having known me for some time. It just shows a lack of care, then why should I care? Well I can't help it. It takes a lot for someone to really make me not care about him/her. But, can I have some sort of consideration at least? No? Hmm. Sad.. how sad. Maybe I'm just wasting my energy and effort in caring for people who really don't give a honeysuckle. How does one stop caring then. :(

lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aw, that's awful feeling. :( I'm sorry.

Thanks Fairy.

Grumble, grumble. I think you want people to think you're nice but I think you should grow a spine and a personality. And stop giving me that creepy grimace-smile when you're upset, it gives you a "Serial Mom" vibe. And for some reason you're threatened by me which is weird but I'll accept the compliment anyway. /grumble grumble.

I'm thinking lots of things, good and bad. But I'm also thinking that some others should think of themselves more for a change. They deserve to.

Scotsman said:
But I'm also thinking that some others should think of themselves more for a change. They deserve to.

Some people have been thinking too much of themselves. People can't seem to find a balance. Or maybe I can't. Or some people I know. Sighs..

I should really share my tip for brightening up a bad day. I just remind myself there are people out there with names like Randy Baumgardner and Misty Hyman.

Scotsman said:
I should really share my tip for brightening up a bad day. I just remind myself there are people out there with names like Randy Baumgardner and Misty Hyman.

Why are you giving out my real name on the forum???

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Bumgardner.

Ugh, you're having another "rest"!?? Why don't you just stay in ******* bed all day, it would be easier AND you'd give everyone a break!

Latest posts

Back