What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'll pm it to you. It's under my own name, don't want it public.

I'm thinking why didn't you just do that instead of posing this? :-\

9006 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'll pm it to you. It's under my own name, don't want it public.

I'm thinking why didn't you just do that instead of posing this? :-\

Yeah, I probably should have.

I'm tired, but wondering if I should go back to sleep? It's 5am.

Ugh, it must be bad news day today or something, just waiting on third third one...

Some people are just whiny cry babies that would rather sit and moan about how hard things are than get up and do something about it...

It was such a good movie! :) And... Why I still read stupid fashion blogs? Oh sigh... They just make me envy them, always something nice to buy, even without a job... Hm. :/

What am I thinking of? The tone of her voice when she told me they did that... It may be ridiculous now, to think back and even laugh about it, but I really got the feeling you'd much rather have a girl like that in your family, than to have your son like and be with someone of color. I never really thought that of you, even with you saying the n word around me. But that right there... That tone is a whole new level...

Also, you do know it's easier to have a clean house, right? Just saying.

Paula Deen should have had WAY more people stand up for her than she did. All these young black people - kids... say the word without a second thought, but they're not the ignorant ones right... But a 60-some year old southerner says it 20, 30 years ago - probably not even in the way people think she said it, and she's the bad one? Yeah, sure, that makes total sense... That just proves how much stupidity we have in today's society.

All these Christian bigots on Facebook...and I am a Christian! Makes me ashamed to have the same bible.

There were gays before there was the bible. There were gays back in the caveman days. Get over it.

Latest posts

Back