What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I still up when I'm so exhausted my eyes are swelling shut and there's nothing to do but watch "The Amityville Horror" on TV? I just don't want to go to bed...

I'm not sure about this weekend; maybe ONE night, but TWO!? I dunno...

Sigma said:
Ledia said:
Sigma said:
Ledia said:
I hate my neighbor. Why cant she get a life, and stopthrowing stones at our dog whenever she sees her. If she cant have mercy for an animal, she deff cant have it for humans.

Should throw stones at her instead :p

My father does not want trouble though she deserves having stones thrown at her (she is just pure evil)
I know the feeling, my neighbors are bastards too.
We need a plan "neighbor" so that they stop being jerks.

Shipster0958 said:
My kids at work are crazy.

I echo this.....

Ledia said:
I hate my neighbor. Why cant she get a life, and stopthrowing stones at our dog whenever she sees her. If she cant have mercy for an animal, she deff cant have it for humans.

Can't you report her? Isn't that a form of animal abuse? Take pictures or videos as evidence, and send it in with a report.

ladyforsaken said:
Shipster0958 said:
My kids at work are crazy.

I echo this.....

Ledia said:

Can't you report her? Isn't that a form of animal abuse? Take pictures or videos as evidence, and send it in with a report.

I want to try doing that, but in here animals are not given importance.
and I'm pretty sure that she will look for other ways to irritate us.

Ledia said:
Scotsman said:
If murder was legal.....

If people feared to commit crimes, this world would have been paradise <.<

THanks dear Lady

If we weren't all sucked up by our worship of capitalism, this world MIGHT have been paradise. Instead we're consumed by our own consumption.

Scotsman said:
And back to the real world: come on Celtic, this is not good enough. We need a goal.

Shaktar was a tough draw, need an early goal back in Glasgow now.

Lippy_Kid said:
Scotsman said:
And back to the real world: come on Celtic, this is not good enough. We need a goal.

Shaktar was a tough draw, need an early goal back in Glasgow now.

The unknown is always tough but I'm tired of that kop out excuse. I'm also tired of this sense that if its a team from Eastern Europe we've never heard of then we should expect to win.
Now, get a goal in the first half hour next week and its a winnable tie but I'm not confident we won't concede.

Remover watching Everton in the CL qualifiers and we went out and they reached the semis. Plus Duncan Ferguson had a header overruled for some mystery off the ball foul. Gutting but cracking atmosphere. I reckon you're still in it, will be doing it the hard way though!

Scotsman said:
I think you're right, Lippy_kid.
Duncan ferguson!! Now there's a belter of a centre forward - despite the fact he played for Rangers.

Great player but temperament as fragile as his hamstrings!

Latest posts

Back