What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes it feels like everyone I know is messed up. Another friend joins Alcoholics Anonymous. What the hell is going on? I'll be there but to be told 'I need you'...again, feels like a lot of pressure. I'll do everything I can but I can't sacrifice myself this time.

Scotsman said:
I'll do everything I can but I can't sacrifice myself this time.

Always thinking of others.

Give some thought to yourself this time.. more for yourself.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What's up with Spotify? It's working fine on this end.

The problem lies with me, muse. I'm just transferring blame. I'm new to spotify and just finding my way around. I just get bored if I can't figure EVERYTHING out in roughly 74 seconds.

Scotsman said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

The problem lies with me, muse. I'm just transferring blame. I'm new to spotify and just finding my way around. I just get bored if I can't figure EVERYTHING out in roughly 74 seconds.

If you need help, PM me. I've been using Spotify for a year, so I'm far from a newbie. In fact, I was a member when they had that ugly white interface.

A quick way to jump in is to just enter something in the search bar. Either an artist or an album title. Then click on what pops up. Say, if you were to search for Pink Floyd (which just made it on there), just type in "Pink Floyd" to the search bar, and click on their name. Voila, you've got everything they've ever done.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Scotsman said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

If you need help, PM me. I've been using Spotify for a year, so I'm far from a newbie. In fact, I was a member when they had that ugly white interface.

A quick way to jump in is to just enter something in the search bar. Either an artist or an album title. Then click on what pops up. Say, if you were to search for Pink Floyd (which just made it on there), just type in "Pink Floyd" to the search bar, and click on their name. Voila, you've got everything they've ever done.

Cheers buddy. I'm fine with all that but it's building playlists, syncing with my iPad and so on. I'm figuring it out though. I just lose patience too quickly.

this cannot be the day where I off myself because I can't stand it anymore, let's do some internet shopping :(

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Shipster0958 said:
My kids at work are crazy.

I echo this.....

Ledia said:
I hate my neighbor. Why cant she get a life, and stopthrowing stones at our dog whenever she sees her. If she cant have mercy for an animal, she deff cant have it for humans.

Can't you report her? Isn't that a form of animal abuse? Take pictures or videos as evidence, and send it in with a report.

I want to try doing that, but in here animals are not given importance.
and I'm pretty sure that she will look for other ways to irritate us.

Catch her when she's passing by. I suggest vigorous application of a baseball bat. Perhaps you can rustle up some brawny male assistance? If you have a garage, you could crack her in the mouth, then drag her inside where your brothers/cousins/other neighbors she's irritated would be waiting to work her over for, say, five minutes. That's all it should take. If you break a few things, she should be plenty scared of you after that.

Why did you wake me up? For what? Just for you to go to bed two hours later? You didn't even wake me up in time for dinner. You ate by yourself. It's not like we went anywhere, or that you wanted me to do something with you. No, you woke me up for the sole purpose of looking at a bump on your ass. Next time, just leave me alone.

lonelyfairy said:
I GOT A JOB! Finally, huh! ^_^

That's great! I hope it pays well.

VanillaCreme said:
Why did you wake me up? For what? Just for you to go to bed two hours later? You didn't even wake me up in time for dinner. You ate by yourself. It's not like we went anywhere, or that you wanted me to do something with you. No, you woke me up for the sole purpose of looking at a bump on your ass. Next time, just leave me alone.

*lol* That is classic! Are you a parent? It sounds like something a child would do. :D

MTrip said:
VanillaCreme said:

*lol* That is classic! Are you a parent? It sounds like something a child would do. :D

Funny you'd say that. I don't know if I should laugh, or be absolutely, completely mortified. No, I'm not a parent. I'm expressing my utter disgust for the person I'm with, who's almost 30. If it were my child, I wouldn't even complain.

Latest posts

Back