What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should really be writing something else and not taking part in these largely pointless, but highly entertaining threads.

Every time I talk to someone at work about work.. my spirit and mood just sinks. Why are they like this... sighs..

I've lost my motivation. I feel as though I'm just circling the drain right now. I should be studying for my boards so I can move on with confidence into this next stage of life with a new career path, but I just feel so demoralized because of the state of affairs of my personal life, that I've totally lost focus.

Truth be told, I am terrified, and since I have to be my own rock of support, I'm in a bit of an impossible place.

These midlife crises suck.

mountainvista said:
I've lost my motivation. I feel as though I'm just circling the drain right now. I should be studying for my boards so I can move on with confidence into this next stage of life with a new career path, but I just feel so demoralized because of the state of affairs of my personal life, that I've totally lost focus.

Truth be told, I am terrified, and since I have to be my own rock of support, I'm in a bit of an impossible place.

Hang in there, mv. You can do it. Wish there's more that I could do or say to make you feel better though I know it won't be that easy. Hope you will feel okay soon. *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:

Hang in there, mv. You can do it. Wish there's more that I could do or say to make you feel better though I know it won't be that easy. Hope you will feel okay soon. *hugs*

Thank you, dear LadyF. I know it'll pass, but in the meantime just trying to ride it out, it is supremely aggravating. :(

Latest posts

Back