What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People come & go all the time, what you gonna be like when it happens in real LIFE? Geez!

Skid Row 89 said:
Ledia said:
Skid Row 89 said:
I really am a bitter *******

Why is that?
I dwell in the past, disappointed and angry at myself

This explains why you are bitter, but not why you are an ******* :D

Past is past, but you alreadyknow this. Try to replace it with the present. The only good thing about the past is that it teaches you to not repeat the same mistakes.

That could have gone worse, and yet I still don't feel good about it.

What today has shown is that I am not unattractive to women, in a physical sense...

But my social skills turns them off...

It's quite easy to change my physical appearance, but harder to learn social skills. I wish I had started earlier.

Life is too short for arguments and negativity. We're given little enough time on this planet, why waste it?

Why is it that when I wake up I feel so physically drained and mentally overhwelmed, my chest is so heavy it hurts. Then by evening I feel I can take on the world, I don't understand. Argh the panic attacks are back as well :(.

I'm tired, but what the hell am I doing? Risking it all, and for what?

The present month will be perhaps the most challenging month in my life in a long time. I spent considerable time this August preparing for this September, but is it enough?

Why do I like rhetorical questions so much?

Back-to-school shopping excursions with the kids today - ugh - I hate shopping, but it must be done. I think as a reward, I'll make the boeuf bourguignon from Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" for supper. I need a Cooking As Therapy session. The wine will be nice, too.

Latest posts

Back