What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
^ James McCarthy?

That's to Lippy_Kid.

Dave Whelan has had enough of our kitty, like McCarthy but 15 million is a lot and Whelan always airs his views in the press so I'd take the lad but don't want Whelan to hold us out to dry over him. 14 minutes left of the window anyway, at least Baines is staying. :cool:

Edit: told you Celtic could do it :)

Edit Edit: Urgh SSN breaking news...we're matching Whelans valuation. Spoke to soon lol.

A part of me is glad that I no longer live in Jersey. Seeing the damage done by the hurricane nearly a year ago... That completely breaks my heart. That's my childhood just... gone. Like, ****... One sweep and nearly everything was wiped away.

I always get depressed at night. Guess I'll try and get some sleep soon.

annik said:
Why do I always feel so tired and a little sick.

I feel the same way, Annik. I've been back and forward to the doctor and tested for almost everything you can imagine and I'm still not much further forward.

I'm thinking that they said it would be gorgeous sunshine today. They lied...

I still scream out loud when the Manics are mentioned on telly. :rolleyes:

user 130057 said:
I feel the same way, Annik. I've been back and forward to the doctor and tested for almost everything you can imagine and I'm still not much further forward.

I tend to just put it down to not sleeping enough and being a bit run down. Though lately I don't think I've been sleeping that badly. It's just getting on my nerves every time I sit down to read or watch tv I just want to nod off...or I actually do.

Shipster0958 said:
I had a bout with sinus infection followed by food poisoning. It's been a fun week.

Aww get well soon, Shippy.

Locke said:
I always get depressed at night. Guess I'll try and get some sleep soon.

The night time seems to have a thing for depression and negativity, eh. I know it all too well.

Scotsman said:
I love the middle of the night. When society is asleep. It feels like just me out there. I might start taking 4am walks. Creepy.

I take 4am walks all the time. Very relaxing.

... well, except for when you bump into some pissed up, semi-literate, sociopath.

user 130057 said:
Scotsman said:
I love the middle of the night. When society is asleep. It feels like just me out there. I might start taking 4am walks. Creepy.

I take 4am walks all the time. Very relaxing.

... well, except for when you bump into some pissed up, semi-literate, sociopath.

Hey!!! I wasn't pissed up....I was...um...merrily unbalanced.

Scotsman said:

Creeper :p

What's up, Annik?

Ledia said:
Scotsman said:

Haha.

I know I mentioned creepy, but I didn't mean me. I'll be adopting more of a middle of the night superhero personality who only occasionally looks in windows.

Scotsman said:
Ledia said:
Scotsman said:

Haha.

I know I mentioned creepy, but I didn't mean me. I'll be adopting more of a middle of the night superhero personality who only occasionally looks in windows.

oh that's much better, can I join? :D

Latest posts

Back