What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean really!! You can't know or make a legitimate judgement on someone in that regard, not in this kind of platform.

Oh and Dear Eddie Jordan, next time F1 is on the BBC, if you could wear a looser trouser that doesn't provide a tight mould of your 60 year old penis for everyone's viewing pleasure, that'd be great. I was about to eat a sausage just then.

Oh man what have I done, poor man, he is going to kill me when he get's home and see's all this :p

Scotsman said:
Oh and Dear Eddie Jordan, next time F1 is on the BBC, if you could wear a looser trouser that doesn't provide a tight mould of your 60 year old penis for everyone's viewing pleasure, that'd be great. I was about to eat a sausage just then.

rofl :)

GraceBlossom said:
Oh man what have I done, poor man, he is going to kill me when he get's home and see's all this :p

N O ! UNACCEPTABLE ;p

Mike510 said:
All I can think about right now is how I applied at 20 jobs this past week and I have yet to hear back from any of them :(

I know it is so hard, and even harder to hear, but something will come up as long as you don't give up. Fingers crossed for you, good luck :).

Latest posts

Back