What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
That was a frightening game of tennis. 20 minutes for one game. Some great shots.

I saw Wawrinka's earlier racquet abuse on Sky Sports News, he didn't hold back snapped it over his knee!

Lippy_Kid said:
Scotsman said:
That was a frightening game of tennis. 20 minutes for one game. Some great shots.

I saw Wawrinka's earlier racquet abuse on Sky Sports News, he didn't hold back snapped it over his knee!

He lost a point for doing that. Then he was told his seat area looked messy. Haha. Petulance and snobbery, that pretty much encapsulates tennis right there.

I sometimes wonder why people blow things out of proportion? It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, if you hadn't made it that big of a deal...

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Trust you to have my back. :)

Isn't that stealing?

Haha.. if it is, I guess I wouldn't mind Ledia stealing then. :p
But no I don't think it means that, it just means that she backs me up. (If this is what you mean... see, I'm telling you, confusion.)

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Go away, negative thoughts. Shoo. I prefer to be in denial right about now.

blow up negative thoughts :D

Trust you to have my back. :)

Always

:)

My neighbour and I still have communication problems. A language barrier. I think I might have just laughed and nodded politely at him telling me his mum was ill. God I hope not. I like those neighbours. So friendly.

Latest posts

Back