What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
^Its 5 years since the economy fell on its arse. 5 years since Lehman brothers collapsed. Doesn't seem that long ago. It passes quickly.

True, but I have that kid on xmas eve feeling about the JWST. :D

Its a one shot project as well, too far away to fix if it doesn't go right first time and $10 Billion dollars down the drain.

Other dates for your Diary:

2018: Inspiration Mars Foundation - private attempt at a manned fly by of Mars during its close approach. Can't see this happening, the timescale is too short.

2023: Mars One will attempt to establish the first human settlement on Mars. Can't see it happening either but as a privately run endeavor I think its interesting to see how far these two get and if they can set some sort of precedent to encourage others.

Human settlement on Mars within 10 years? Not a chance. It's good to have a vision and explore though.
As for the monies, well I try not to get started on the subject of wasted wonga.

Well, I used to like her more. But seeing that... I don't know now. I'm leaning towards the other one now. Plus, she's with who... Come on, girl. He's been there, done that, done it again with how many others... You're not the first, and you surely won't be the last.

I guess this is always going to happen to me. Someone thinks I'm the best but eventually won't be able to handle how emotional I get about everything... I admit that I'm ridiculous sometimes but I really can't help myself :/

You don't need cheering up, you just got back from your third holiday this year! :rolleyes:

Scotsman said:
^vinegar apparently helps. I think you drink some. Never tried it myself so please report your findings.

Garbageman said:
The old vinegar trick, its always worked for me, just a spoonful will usually do the trick. But having someone scare you is much more fun. :p

Didn't try the vinegar! I've only just read it and I think they have gone, well for now!

I'm pretty sure my gran was deaf in one ear because someone poured vinegar down it when she had ear ache as a child.

Lippy_Kid said:
annik said:
Great, I've got hiccups.

BOO! :club:

I'm covered in glitter.

He He! :p

That hurt me really badly, and the person who did it doesn't give a ****.

It reminds me, once again, how alone I am.

Scotsman said:
Man my brother can be an ignorant twat sometimes. I love him dearly but seriously.

Mmhmm. But you're still angelic, next to him. :p

niave said:
I guess this is always going to happen to me. Someone thinks I'm the best but eventually won't be able to handle how emotional I get about everything... I admit that I'm ridiculous sometimes but I really can't help myself :/

Aww, hope you're okay :\ *hugs*

Locke said:
That hurt me really badly, and the person who did it doesn't give a ****.

It reminds me, once again, how alone I am.

:( Man I hope people around here cheer up, take care Locke *hugs*

I feel doomed :(

Scotsman said:
I hate seeing adverts for new phones. They make me look at my phone with a disdain normally reserved for Hitler.
lol, poor phone

^ I hope everyone is ok above hugs to everyone who need them :).

I think I might sleep well tonight :).

I really need to read the thread on how to post pictures urgh.

Peaches said:
how comes that I like most people and everybody hates me?

I don't hate you Peaches. I think I like you even though I don't really know you. You seem like such a sweet person and you're funny. :)

well, not "everybody", that was an exaggeration, just a LOT of people, and maybe they don't hate, just find me very annoying, the problem is it's usually those I like the most

thank you, Niave ♥♥♥

sleep well, GraceBlossom!

Latest posts

Back