What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
I really need to read the thread on how to post pictures urgh.

Oh yes, you do. Ask duff to teach you if you still can't get it. :p

Peaches said:
how comes that I like most people and everybody hates me?

Exaggerated or not, I still like you Peaches. You're nice, honest and very sweet. I look up to you, you know. *hugs*

Third time now I open up to someone, and I get tossed aside for it.
I suppose I have only my naivety to blame.
I have to wonder why I'm still on a forum in the first place when I talk to no one.

Sigma said:
Third time now I open up to someone, and I get tossed aside for it.
I suppose I have only my naivety to blame.
I have to wonder why I'm still on a forum in the first place when I talk to no one.

I know the feeling, Sigma; been there too many times myself. For what it's worth I think you add a lot to the forum and I'm always interested to read what you have to say.

For a good 90 minutes in the middle of it, that Nadal v Djokovic match was a bit special and reminded why I love Grand slam tennis. I doubt if I'll see a talent rich era like this again.

^grr wish I could watch it, being made to endure Hop instead :D! If I hear I want Candy one more time I am going to scream, they keep repeating it over and over again, hmm who is the parent here :\.

God how out of touch am I, I used to know all what was going on at one far away time of my life :p

"Its our best over 65 plan and you get a free Parker pen just for applying"

Oh parky why lower yourself? Get the great man back on the Beeb for one last season.

My feet hurt
bth_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back