What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a good day like this, I gotta have the worst type of nausea hit me. Haha. Of course, never can be that easy.

Im thinking that if this guy next door doesn't turn out to be a Fritzl boy then he better have a bloody good explanation for all this hammering.

khaoz_ferox said:
That I should ditch optimism.

1208882_229531550532983_132302112_n.jpg

VanillaCreme said:
Ledia said:
WHY did I check fb??????? I hate it. not because it's just dumb, but because of a certain someone who couldnt find any other way to annoy me.

Ignore them, honey. Some people just don't have anything better to do but be a nuisance to others.
Exactly, dear.

I wish I could have one good nights rest without vivid dreams, waking up to me talking out loud, and constant tossing & turning

It is characteristic of today's society that people think wisdom can be contained in a slogan.

Peaches said:
why on dating sites those who are clearly very limited call themselves intelligent and clearly intelligent people put themselves down?

Because it is tempting to pander to one's own ego, my dear. It's much easier to do that than to make the effort to develop one's mind to the point where one merits being called "intelligent".

What a cool name. Someone close just had a baby boy and have called him Dempster. I think that's ace. It's a name that has meaning in our wider family.

Lessee. My rating here jumped a bit, & that was after I decided not to pay attention to it & just say what I think. One person I am friends with; he's peppery whereas I'm just salty. And one other person here apparently can't stand me. Par for the course.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

I guess that the time has come to drag myself forward even though I don't really want to. I hate being stymied by fear and uncertainty.

I just got a email from someone telling me they don't give a **** about me anymore, and they never want to see me again.

I'm thinking that getting in touch with people from my past was a bad idea.

Latest posts

Back