What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I registered for my boards yesterday and started my study regimen. Took a few online practice tests last night, and plan on taking a few more today. Plus I have a review book which is heavy with rationales, just what I need.

I'm also planning on making apple pie today. Cool September weather has finally set in, perfect for apple pie!

^Awesome, good luck though you won't need it and you are welcome to make me some apple pie. :D

Garbageman said:
^Awesome, good luck though you won't need it and you are welcome to make me some apple pie. :D

Thanks! The pie doesn't travel so well, so I'll post a pic instead. :D

^Post it quietly..Very quietly, so Ledia can't steal it before I get to enjoy a piece. He He..:)

*waits in teh shadows for the best moment to steal it.*
I just LOVE what CTF prepars just by looking at it and wishing I could have a bite lol

Ledia said:
I just LOVE what CTF prepars just by looking at it and wishing I could have a bite lol

If you come visit, I will feed you. :D

mountainvista said:
Ledia said:

yay *packs her bags* :D im coming!

I typed "which is the youngest.." into google and before typing "planet" google predicted:

1: Religion
2: Country
3: Nolan Sister

wtf ?? I think I must have underestimated the 80's pop siblings' impact on the world.

my recovery is coming to a successful end soon ...
mindfulness skills is major beneficial ability I will continue to practice, always

Peaches said:
Locke said:
I just got a email from someone telling me they don't give a **** about me anymore, and they never want to see me again.

I'm thinking that getting in touch with people from my past was a bad idea.
nice people you were hanging out with... ;) actually something similar happened to me yesterday, sometimes it's better to leave people from the past in the past and keep some good memories of them

Lol, no kidding. They were never that nice. I think I've finally learned my lesson. And...

Peaches said:
where the hell do I go look for some new friends now? I am beginning to run out of places

.....If you find any good places, let me know!

I'm going to a spouse bereavement support group today, maybe I'll meet people there.

The proposed treatment, even if I were to opt for it, wouldn't help my sinuses in the least. There is no alternative, apparently...I'll have to go under the knife, probably in a couple years at most.

I read somewhere that humans evolved to live not much more than 4.5 decades or so, on average. Once you've passed that period of mating & childraising, you basically don't have any purpose for living any longer, from a biological standpoint. I'm one bit of evidence for that assertion.

Ledia said:
mountainvista said:
Ledia said:

Forget what I was thinking... CTF cooking? I'm totally coming over too. I'll do the dishes! Just please... Everything looks so good.

VanillaCreme said:
Ledia said:
mountainvista said:
Ledia said:

Forget what I was thinking... CTF cooking? I'm totally coming over too. I'll do the dishes! Just please... Everything looks so good.

Yay :D it'd actually be just PERFECT!

VanillaCreme said:

xox

Dinner tonight is going to be Quiche Lorraine, carrot soup and a salad. :D

mountainvista said:
VanillaCreme said:

xox

Dinner tonight is going to be Quiche Lorraine, carrot soup and a salad. :D

Quiche Lorraine?! *drools*

Latest posts

Back