What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goddamn it my xbox contollers battery terminals (one of them) has a little bit of mild corrosion and i cant save all the hours of running people over ive been doing on gta 5 >.< im not in anywhere thats sells this stuff either...feck shouldnt have kept it in storage with the batteries in there .....goddamn it ive read pretty much every philosopher that has anything worth saying im in too much pain to meditate and ive seen everything online with any meaning for me to it wtf do i do now?

I'm kinda back and thankfully i survived hurricane Ingrid and tropical storm Manuel, both caused one of the biggest natural disasters ever in my country.

Beckett said:
I'm kinda back and thankfully i survived hurricane Ingrid and tropical storm Manuel, both caused one of the biggest natural disasters ever in my country.

Glad to see you back safe and well :).

In other thoughts :). 3 sleeps to go :).

ladyforsaken said:
Wondering what the hell am I doing really.

I can so relate to that.

In other thoughts: The worst of the cold is gone but my nasal passages are still a mess. No news....I wish the vertigo had left with the cold. Goddammit.

We had amazing rain yesterday & the day before. I wish it would keep going today.

Solivagant said:
It's easier and easier to piss me off lately.

Sol....Welcome to my world.

Why are you so easily pissed off? Is it because you have incredibly high standards that no one else ever lives up to? If that's the case, then you have Tourette's misanthropy...& there is nothing wrong with that. Remember, it is you who is right, & they are wrong. :D

I listen to radio stations that have programs with some rally sharp people, they have understanding and full control of their faculties.

But I can't find anyone in real live like that, I tried to contact these people that claim they are there to help. But they help no one, or won't have anything to do with me. In the name of love they will discard you like trash....
It's all a lie... They are just a voice in a box, they don't really exist...we are all messed IN THE ASS. And I like the way Paul said it....

There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

NO honeysuckle !! Who does anyone think they are kidding... I am just sick of listening to LIARS. They make me want to PUKE !! And nobody gives a **** !! That's what I think...

Marvelous ...Everton 3 West Ham 2 and Liverpool lose at home 0-1 with the shites fans in the pub moaning that their coverage froze for most of their game. Ha ha. Quality.

Well that was a whole day shot to honeysuckle for no reason...still later...

ilg6io.jpg

Latest posts

Back