What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be cleaning the house because my MIL is flying in today. Be afraid, be very afraid ForGrantedWife. ((((Shudders))))

^ Relax! The worst that can happen is her taking some guns with her! Which is actually quite bad, but she's not your life! *hugs*

I got my first paycheck
th_goo.gif

-Sai- said:
^ Relax! The worst that can happen is her taking some guns with her! Which is actually quite bad, but she's not your life! *hugs*

Thanks for the emotional support and warning Sai :) I'll make sure the guns are locked up at all times :)

-Sai- said:

Mother-In-Laws don't need guns, they have disaproving glares and compliments that are actually insults. (At least mine was like that. :p)

It hurts more than a bullet.

idk if what you said to me is true or false, but I did enjoy talking to you for once (and this time the flirting didnt bother me, hmmmmm)

**** I'm gonna be up early again, lets see if I handle this well!

I can't get going on anything. Not the stuff I should do and want to do and not even the stuff that would just be pointless, wasting time and fun. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha......sorry if youre hurt or anything tho khaoz, just the lengths i go to to get that stuff n how ill i am atm....yeah

Latest posts

Back