What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that jacket is amazingly waterproof for something so light... perhaps next time I should consider putting up the hood?

You steal from me, open up a bunch of credit accounts in my name without my consent and cheat on me multiple times, yet I'm the bad guy because I poked fun at you after you poked fun at me.

It's amazing how much you bullshit you can pull and still come out of it smelling like roses. I make one small comment and everybody treats me like a criminal.

The fresia is wrong with people.

niave said:
What an *******! :(

doodle-poster-jerk2-308x400.jpg

jerks will be jerks

I'm thinking about whether or not I should take my dog for a walk. He cut his foot on something sharp in a river and is still limping :/.

Ledia said:
Kill me now

No way. We've yet to get to our private island. (If you know where I'm coming from.)

ucxb said:
HA! Grace has big plans sooon. Will she tell us why &/ what she is counting down for?!

I think it's until her next time of the month.

Yay! Problem solved now. I don't have to worry about my nieces birthday plans for Saturday being ruined anymore. :)

9006 said:
ucxb said:
HA! Grace has big plans sooon. Will she tell us why &/ what she is counting down for?!

I think it's until her next time of the month.

Eeeewwww :p Trust a bloke :D :club:

ucxb said:
9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
5 sleeps left :)

Lucky you; most of us have to do it for the rest of our lives.

:D Might do ;). Lets just say I have a very nice day planned ;)

Ugh, it's gonna be hard to peel myself up tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Back