What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to like offering my opinion, giving advice, trying to conjure up something profound, lately I just can't be bothered, it seems self serving. If I'm being honest I'm just running low on empathy and I'm feeling very uninspired....not sad as such, just I've run out of new ways to blow my mind...so I maybe buy another record and lament the short term retail therapy rush. I considered going for a run, I thought why, what's the ******* point what are you trying to achieve? What even am I trying to say here..fresia knows.

Jeez I've got one on me tonight. Ha.

Lippy_Kid said:
I used to like offering my opinion, giving advice, trying to conjure up something profound, lately I just can't be bothered, it seems self serving. If I'm being honest I'm just running low on empathy and I'm feeling very uninspired....not sad as such, just I've run out of new ways to blow my mind...so I maybe buy another record and lament the short term retail therapy rush. I considered going for a run, I thought why, what's the ******* point what are you trying to achieve? What even am I trying to say here..fresia knows.

I think we each go through certain days like this at times. I know I sorta did recently too.

ladyforsaken said:
Lippy_Kid said:

I think we each go through certain days like this at times. I know I sorta did recently too.
The days, weeks can run into one another. Life could be worse in fact it's pretty good just can't help feeling I'm taking time for granted. But what to do hmmmmm... I wish I saw my friends more, drinks, dinner every other weekend even, just sharing time together. I guess I miss that but I sense the same in them too. Everyone's so busy when they get a bit of spare time they have no idea what to do with it! Ah it will come to me eventually, I need a project. I'd build a treehouse, I just don't have a tree :( ;)

Okay... that was not a good idea to pick up my dear rabbit to cuddle and hug.. I hope the attack doesn't come.. :(

Lippy_Kid said:
The days, weeks can run into one another. Life could be worse in fact it's pretty good just can't help feeling I'm taking time for granted. But what to do hmmmmm... I wish I saw my friends more, drinks, dinner every other weekend even, just sharing time together. I guess I miss that but I sense the same in them too. Everyone's so busy when they get a bit of spare time they have no idea what to do with it! Ah it will come to me eventually, I need a project. I'd build a treehouse, I just don't have a tree :( ;)

I know what that's like.. when you get so busy when there's some free time you just do nothing at all or have no motivation to do anything else. Hope you will get out of this feeling soon though, Lippy!

I will not waste my tears on you again. What really disturbs me is that now you take my brother as a target because i dont react to your 'sad' face the way you want anymore. Once again: GROW UP, or you will wake up one day to see that you lost those who once loved you.

20 minutes to go and I am the highest bidder on Loveless on eBay.

4 pints and an eBay app is a bad combination. This is semi confessional post for the attention of Annik. :shy:

Lippy_Kid said:
20 minutes to go and I am the highest bidder on Loveless on eBay.

4 pints and an eBay app is a bad combination. This is semi confessional post for the attention of Annik. :shy:

Outbid by £1.33 in the last seconds. Ah mixed feelings.

I can't wait for end of term. I can't wait for the last week of November. I can't wait for next June. And then I can't wait to move out.
Big big changes will occur. :)

Drama said:
I will not waste my tears on you again. What really disturbs me is that now you take my brother as a target because i dont react to your 'sad' face the way you want anymore. Once again: GROW UP, or you will wake up one day to see that you lost those who once loved you.

*hugs*

Stupid time, I don't think I'm going to make this journey.

ladyforsaken said:
I can't wait for end of term. I can't wait for the last week of November. I can't wait for next June. And then I can't wait to move out.
Big big changes will occur. :)

Yay! I'm so happy for you, Lady! *hugs*

Latest posts

Back