What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niave said:
ladyforsaken said:
I can't wait for end of term. I can't wait for the last week of November. I can't wait for next June. And then I can't wait to move out.
Big big changes will occur. :)

Yay! I'm so happy for you, Lady! *hugs*

Hehe.. thank you! :D *hugs*

me thinks Ladyforsaken is feeling better and back with flying colors ... makes me happy

ucxb said:
me thinks Ladyforsaken is feeling better and back with flying colors ... makes me happy

Aww *hugs!!* you're so sweet, ucxb! :)

I think I am back too... as you can see I'm all over the forum again
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif
some people might find that annoying but oh well. I just happen to have more time today! So I spam? :D

ladyforsaken said:
I can't wait for end of term. I can't wait for the last week of November. I can't wait for next June. And then I can't wait to move out.
Big big changes will occur. :)

Drama said:
I will not waste my tears on you again. What really disturbs me is that now you take my brother as a target because i dont react to your 'sad' face the way you want anymore. Once again: GROW UP, or you will wake up one day to see that you lost those who once loved you.

*hugs*

Yay :D!

I can feel a list coming on :).

ladyforsaken said:
Drama said:
I will not waste my tears on you again. What really disturbs me is that now you take my brother as a target because i dont react to your 'sad' face the way you want anymore. Once again: GROW UP, or you will wake up one day to see that you lost those who once loved you.

*hugs*

aww didnt see this. thanks for the hug <3

9006 said:
Definitely sleep, must have sleep.

Sleep is overrated. Stay awake.
Im thinking about asking u to give me your skype address so that i can annoy you throu messages (not calls :D)

It's only two weeks away and I didn't accomplish what I wanted. Oh, well. There are more reasons for what I wanted to accomplish than this... I'll keep going of course.

Fucksticks.

(Better luck next time...I gotta work on my health first anyway)

ladyforsaken said:
:D yes.. I spam the games.

You send spam to the games? Look, I really don't think they want offers for phallic enlarging pills or "I am a Nigerian prince..." messages any more than the rest of us.

;)

Latest posts

Back