What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have a shave, why does face hair grow so **** fast.

I'm worried about a few people......

Also, I think I pulled a muscle while exercising, my back hurts.

Sometimes I start to think something good might happen. But it never does.

It's always going to be like this.

MTrip said:
Lippy_Kid said:
Reading over someones shoulder on the bus about the typical 'Benefits Britain' scandal in the Sun newspaper about some couple with 9 kids who need a bigger council house. There's a nice family picture of them all on the sofa with the family pet Python. I wonder..

Why even let the journalists into your home, you know they're going to case study you as their view of scum of the earth.
Poor kids, they're all going to be targeted at school, why do we need to see their faces.. If they were celebrities kids they'd probably be hidden. Yet here they are for the whole Sun readership to question their right to existence.

I hate the British Press.

Isn't the Sun the British version of the American Spectator? Surely you have one or two left-leaning periodicals with a decent-sized readership in Britain also? I understand, though. The American news media is predatory too. God help you if you become an object of fascination here.

The Sun is right wing but it's a bit of a joke newspaper for people who want to look at celebrities, like their headlines in massive font with minimal reporting and a pair of breasts on page 3. The Daily Mail is the most right wing and dangerous though it's obsessed with Immigration, Homosexuals and Benefit Scroungers. Horrible rag. I tend to read the Independent it's Liberal in outlook and not in support of any one party.

Generally I'm just fed up with Politicians being evasive but also the press being on the lookout for any opportunity to ruin a politician. It creates a status quo where politics is about watching your back and avoiding the latest smear campaign, not conducive to reform or Politicians being bold. They're just two rotten institutions on the whole.

Latest posts

Back