What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pike Queen said:
I am a worthless loner.

You made it into college & got through a bloodborne illness, plus complications requiring that you go under the knife to fix. You are not worthless, Pike. I've seen far more worthless people than you; they never even make it out of high school.

9006 said:
Locke said:
I have to go on a long drive with someone I barely know in a few minutes, and it's gonna suck. It will be worth it though.

Just blast music all the way, if they say anything about it respond with "This is how I roll, baby".

I like it, '06. I liyyyke it! :cool:

Oh honeysuckle....

I might have a new addiction, but not to a chemical substance. No, this is something else.

For the first time, I'm starting to hate being middle-aged & alone. And this habit just makes it worse.

Can`t stand those stitches anymore, can`t wait to get them off.

Whats up with that **** channel, EuroSport? Their time schedule means nothing to them.

Triple Bogey said:
wish my Dad wouldn't say the C word all the time when he's playing on the x box

Leave bad feedback and report him to Xbox live :p

I did to a kid last night going backwards round a racetrack trying to crash everyone.

quite fine :) and now even better seeing you around. I only popped in for a moment while looking for someone else. What about you?

Latest posts

Back