What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
I made someone cry today when they were only trying to help. See, apparantly my goal is to alienate and drive away every single person who shows any interest in my well being. That way I'll be completely alone again and I can just give up on everything.
I'm a jerk. I break everything I touch. I really hate myself sometimes.
:( Hug. Please, don`t make a habit of judging yourself negatively, it will eventually spiral down to a belief pattern, which can only have negative consequences. Think in terms of what you wish for and what/how you`d like to be, practice positive thinking. And awareness.
Our thoughts create our reality.
I don`t think you are a jerk, you made a mistake, learn from it and if you feel like a jerk, ok, it`s understandable and also something temporary that is in your power to change. But you are not defined but just one feeling and action, so you are not a jerk.
On topic: Exactly this happened to me today too. Someone made me cry, when I was trying to help. And I remember the response I got: The way to hell is paved with good intentions. Well, I get a lot of attacks, insults and negative judgements from people I help and do good, or at least, nothing bad. That makes me indeed sad, cry, suffer, but NEVER would I hate those persons. I respect the difference in opinion in perception.
I`m sure the person you made cry today, has the power of forgiveness and doesn`t hate. Then don`t do it to yourself neither. It`s not a constructive attitude and you know it.
.... .

Do not think that hiding in your room will provoke a reaction of 'need' in me. I know all your tricks, and i dont need you to be here so that i can enjoy my time. I wonder when you will realise that manipulating others isnt the way to get them to love you.

I really suck at most things, it is a wonder why I keep trying, the spirit of Ed Wood is with me, clearly

I really hope this bad cold goes away. :(

Do I: play The Sims, watch Game of Thrones or go to bed?
I know I probably should go to bed now and I am a little sleepy, but I don't want to go to bed hrmph.

Cold sausage sandwiches are gooood. :)

I think I'll just sit here on Tumblr instead.

Saturday 16th-Sunday 17th was a lot of fun - went to a rave with my uncle and his fiancée, she is lovely - really sweet, awesome, kind fun loving person. I think she's good for my uncle, keeps him young. She's doing a hairdressing course and needs volunteers, so yay free trims for me! :)

yesterday was a mess, I felt horrible both physically and emotionally, so I couldn`t do a single thing about the deadlines. hope I`ll catch up today and manage to work more, so I can finish most of them by tomorrow night. The day started with a headache, my sight is still blurrred, so yeah, that`s encouraging (not). My arrythmia has worsened, hope at least not have another asphyxiation attack. .... Life is beautiful, but it really sucks sometimes. :(

Broken_Doll said:
One of those items is a "Monster High" doll which I am especially happy about lol. :D

My daughter is a huge fan of Monster High. I could never understand why. But she convinced me into buying her all the magazines, stickers for two collections and 3 (o_O) dolls. Oh, and she subscribed to a contest and worked passionately to accomplish the conditions required there, just to win another doll (OMG, another one???? I really hope, this is just a phase *doh*).

Latest posts

Back