What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what excuse can I find to avoid going to that lame party where I don't know anyone and everybody is 15 years younger?

Peaches said:
what excuse can I find to avoid going to that lame party where I don't know anyone and everybody is 15 years younger?

"No thanks, i don't know anyone there, so i'm not in the mood for it."

MTrip said:
Y'all can complain about the weather if you want. I'm glad summer is over. Sure it's cold & wet right now but at least I don't need to grow a set of gills because of humidity at 94 degrees.

I love the cold!

MTrip said:
Peaches said:

Just tell them "No." If they insist on your attending, tell them to go piss up a rope. That rarely fails.

piss… up a … rope? - ?

Such a bitter disappointment. Well, what goes around comes around. Sayonara!

I must be really stupid and superficial if a silly music video can improve my mood so radically, but I don't mind

"Most guys would rather have their hand than be with a fat chick."

Guess I better start starving myself so I can be happy. If I'm too fat then no one will love me.

Guys love their hand(s) anyway, regardless of the chick, if fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, whatever. chicks come as bonus.
better start loving yourself and then you`ll attract love. If not, loving yourself is already a big step to inner contentment. What you feel inside, reflects outside.
If love is conditioned by appearances, then no, thank you, I wouldn`t want that. Starvation? Wtf is that? Eat to your heart`s content, as long as it is healthy.
Carpe Diem!

Latest posts

Back