What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tired. And I'm waiting on a friend to call me - if he'll call me.

I'm debating whether or not to take a nap. When did I get to the point where my body doesn't stay up for 48 hours, and then go to sleep...but I get 6 hours and I feel miserable? I hate being in my 30's.

EveWasFramed said:
I'm at the optometrist. I hate waiting. That is all.

What a coincidence. We just got from there too. 3 1/2 hours of all kind of measurements, tests and tomography. Phew.

the movie it's a wonderful life, I used to hate it and now it makes me cry every single tim

EveWasFramed said:

You need to learn patience :club: Hope it went OK :cool:

I am thinking is it too late for cheese on toast (or do they call them grilled cheese sandwiches in the US?) and will I enjoy it seeing as I have run out of ketchup, though I do have some french mustard...

TheWalkingDead said:
EveWasFramed said:

You need to learn patience :club: Hope it went OK :cool:

I am thinking is it too late for cheese on toast (or do they call them grilled cheese sandwiches in the US?) and will I enjoy it seeing as I have run out of ketchup, though I do have some french mustard...

eewww....you cant eat that on a perfectly good grilled cheese sandwich!! :club:

Optometrist went fine, got some contacts to give a try so I can decide if I want to use them or not. :D

What am I thinking right now....

There must be a more descriptive word than "tired" for what I am at this moment.

I'm thinking God should chain my soul up when I die, because I will bring paranormal terror to the souls of those who have hurt me.

"Be happy!"

Oh, okay!:

I have bills I can't afford to pay, I'm very lonely to the point where I feel like I'm losing my mind, lately I have daily panic attacks that are scarier than death, my family hates me and I have no friends (besides a few people online), I'm sick, tired, wary of sleeping because of nightmares, and I'm hungry.

Yay! My life sucks!

You actually need something to be happy about in order to be happy. It's not a choice. I'm not choosing to be miserable. I am miserable because my life sucks, and I don't have much to be happy about. The people who keep telling me this happy stuff actually have it pretty **** good, so I guess it's a waste of time for me to try and explain how crappy life can get. Not like I have anything else to do right now though.

That's what I'm thinking......

Locke said:
"Be happy!"

Oh, okay!:

I have bills I can't afford to pay, I'm very lonely to the point where I feel like I'm losing my mind, lately I have daily panic attacks that are scarier than death, my family hates me and I have no friends (besides a few people online), I'm sick, tired, wary of sleeping because of nightmares, and I'm hungry.

Yay! My life sucks!

You actually need something to be happy about in order to be happy. It's not a choice. I'm not choosing to be miserable. I am miserable because my life sucks, and I don't have much to be happy about. The people who keep telling me this happy stuff actually have it pretty **** good, so I guess it's a waste of time for me to try and explain how crappy life can get. Not like I have anything else to do right now though.

That's what I'm thinking......

I understand...... I do. I'm still here for you, you know that.

Locke said:
daughter of the moon said:
I understand...... I do. I'm still here for you, you know that.

*Hug* I know. Sorry for the mini rant. :)

You don't have to say sorry :) Just saying, you know, you can email-rant to me anytime! You have a right to your feelings, but you don't have to carry the burden entirely by yourself. I mean, not like I can do much, but I try my best, or at least I hope so :)

Latest posts

Back