What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
There should be an option not to show the shoutbox on the main Window.

Yeeep.

And so there's no misunderstanding; I got no problem with what's said there. But it's an extra window I don't need on my screen :x

Herman's Hermits? Oh come on Jack, do you really think Peter is going to destroy the country?

Minus said:
Herman's Hermits? Oh come on Jack, do you really think Peter is going to destroy the country?

I love that band. Met Peter personally, and saw him live plenty of times.

We are still battling the Brown Mammorated Asian Stinkbug. They showed up in late August, and are still coming out of cracks and have nested into clothes. One landed on my hair an hour ago, and while trying to remove it, I smashed it all over my hair. **** things...I had to take a shower. :(

Anybody know how to get rid of these pests, without calling an exterminator?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
We are still battling the Brown Mammorated Asian Stinkbug. They showed up in late August, and are still coming out of cracks and have nested into clothes. One landed on my hair an hour ago, and while trying to remove it, I smashed it all over my hair. **** things...I had to take a shower. :(

Those particular stinkbugs thankfully don't breed during the winter, so at least there won't be any nests. They also don't feed during the winter, so I don't know of any way to bait them. The most important thing to do is to seal up any small opening in the house, so they can't get in. They'll keep coming if they can.

Without pesticide, I don't know of any quick way to kill them all. If I remeber correctly you have pets, so I understand why you wouldn't want to use poison. All you can really do is kill them when you see them and make sure no more invade.

At least they don't bite. They're just.....gross.

Locke said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Those particular stinkbugs thankfully don't breed during the winter, so at least there won't be any nests. They also don't feed during the winter, so I don't know of any way to bait them. The most important thing to do is to seal up any small opening in the house, so they can't get in. They'll keep coming if they can.

Without pesticide, I don't know of any quick way to kill them all. If I remeber correctly you have pets, so I understand why you wouldn't want to use poison. All you can really do is kill them when you see them and make sure no more invade.

At least they don't bite. They're just.....gross.

There aren't any coming back in. It's cold, and so they have moved on somewhere else outside. Probably hibernating.

Pets...lol...I have 3 dogs and 6 cats, so it's a full house. The cats have already killed many of them. What is frustrating is that they're all either in my room, or the bathroom. I flush them when I see them in the restroom, but I don't know what to do about the ones that are in my closet. And then they come out and swarm and land on my computers or my head when I'm in bed.

I know they're harmless. But I'd take the common house fly at this point! :club:

Bit coldy.

Great now the remote smells like pizza.

Oh it's 2 months till my birthday!

I should stop fearing to disappoint certain persons, and enjoy what i do instead. But it is difficult.

very sad because there is this huge box that I have to move since a month, and no one to call to help me...

Latest posts

Back