What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always a good idea, but it never happens. Lack of motivation? Probably - hey, I'm talking to myself.

Nope. I won't let myself do it. This place really makes me want to do it though... I'll just hold on to my happy thoughts a bit longer. I'm okay. I should probably just talk to myself instead of here...

Locke said:
Solivagant said:
Want to make a snowman with me?

Yes, please!

:)

EveWasFramed said:
I'd help - but I have no snow. :D
I have plenty of rain though....I don't think that will help at all.

Lol you never know, wet snow makes for better building, it sticks better. =]

Rosebolt said:
Could i join?

Of course you can! :) I've also got a snow fort going that could use a little help, lol.

ladyforsaken said:
I want too! I've never met snow. :(

Aww Lady, no snow where you are right now? =[ I hope you get to see some snow very soon.

I'm not angry, but it hurts being the piece of garbage others throw away just so they can have theirs.

People aren't nice. Everybody's selfish. That's the truth in a nutshell, you idealistic dreamers. Hope you choke on it.

I think I need new blades for my shaver, my face feels like it's been sanded right now.

Everything in my life is too much right now. I feel like I'm headed for a breakdown. I wish someone could help. Is there anybody here?

No one there, I figured as much.

I hate when the "shuffle" setting f***s with you by playing several songs in their original order. lol
I mean what the ??

so many people have the life experience of an ant, and they will dislike you just because they can't place you into any box

Latest posts

Back