What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Nirvana still remain to be an excellent band.

I concur
-----

I am so bored, and i need things to happen and i will try to make things happen. Anything is better than nothing. A static life isnt worth living

You know there's something interesting to come when a paragraph starts with "and then there's you". lol

I just shouldn't think about my future anymore. All it does is make suicide look better.

Why do I have to bump into pregnant women with their second child, interact with them (I am happy that they have a fulfilled and happy life) and be reminded thus how much I had wanted another child but accepted it as a closed chapter? Guess that`s one of life`s mysterious and sadistic ways of confronting you with yourself or whatever. (*sorrowful smile and sigh*)
cuique suum

Solivagant said:
I just shouldn't think about my future anymore. All it does is make suicide look better.

Why do you keep saying such things? You have people that love you.

zero said:
Why do I have to bump into pregnant women with their second child, interact with them (I am happy that they have a fulfilled and happy life) and be reminded thus how much I had wanted another child but accepted it as a closed chapter? Guess that`s one of life`s mysterious and sadistic ways of confronting you with yourself or whatever. (*sorrowful smile and sigh*)
cuique suum

thba6-1.gif

Solivagant said:
daughter of the moon said:
Why do you keep saying such things?

Because I say how I feel. Unless that's not allowed here anymore.

Well sure it is. But you don't have to erase half of my statement to make it look nasty.

Solivagant said:

I'm thinking the road to suicide, having been there myself, is rather boring, and coming to the conclusion that while I hate being controlled, I was being controlled by depression and making me want to end myself.

So I told depression to fresia itself, I'm staying put just to piss it off.

John Rambo got nothing on me btw. Or Rocky.

(and yes I took you seriously, and I was being serious with my statement.)

daughter of the moon said:
Well sure it is. But you don't have to erase half of my statement to make it look nasty.

I didn't "erase" it, I just reposted the part I wanted to respond to. I always do that.

Midnight Sky said:
I'm thinking the road to suicide, having been there myself, is rather boring, and coming to the conclusion that while I hate being controlled, I was being controlled by depression and making me want to end myself.

So I told depression to fresia itself, I'm staying put just to piss it off.

I'm sorry you've been there too Midnight, but I'm glad you were able to pull yourself out of it.

I honestly hope that i will never be like you. I am sorry but when you forget that you are 52 and you play the role of a 17 years old it is just.. Pathetic.

Grow up before it is too late

I'm tempted to tell someone to shut the hell up, but I doubt they would.

EDIT: Changed my mind, just shut up! It's beginning to piss me off.

Latest posts

Back