What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life isn't so bad, as long as there are moments like these. Wish I could share it with some of you people. Sometimes there's magic in little things :)

Dammit, why do you get ready last minute every time!? I'd really like to slap you.

Just for once, I'd like to NOT be caught between a rock and a hard place.

No wait...that should read, "not be caught between a speeding train and a canyon wall, while firmly tied to a cement column."

:club:

Stonelands said:
I think physical beauty is probably more biological than cultural or at least as much biological as it is cultural...All to do with symmetry.

http://www.livescience.com/7023-rules-attraction-game-love.html

it makes sense to me if it is AS much biological as cultural. But idk, culture seems to me a force that is somehow underestimated... need to read that artcile first.

I hate it and at the same time like it when i'm obsessed with a song <.<

Omg... This has never happened to me! Eyelash hurts my eyeball, it's stuck on the iris. Usually it's on the white part but not now... Must to see doctor tomorrow. I have been washing with water now at least for 30 minutes. :/

edit: I was just paranoid as usual, probably there was an eyelash but it came out and I saw something what wasn't at there anymore. Lol. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back