What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drama said:
daughter of the moon said:
Drama said:
daughter of the moon said:
Edward W said:
:)

Only one boring task left for me to work on at work... can I stay aw... Zzzzzz

lol :) *pokes Edward*

why do you poke him when you can whip him.
Whippin_Emoticon-1.gif

LOL :D Looks who's back!

not really back :( I have midterms and exams to prepar :'( :'( :'(

Hah, so glad my university degree is over for good...

Drama said:
Stonelands said:
Im so jelly :p
What did you study?
What are you doing now?

I did a degree in Cultural Anthropology. Just found out I'd graduated a few weeks ago actually. Now I'm on WINZ (NZ version of welfare) while I search for work. I think I may actually be able to get a job at WINZ though as a case manager. Hopefully.

I hope my paycheck is deposited on time.... I wonder if I'll get a Christmas bonus even though I just quit....probably not.

Two friends invited me to their weddings and both of them assumed I'd have no plus one.

Is it that obvious?

Next time I'm going to take a blow up doll as my +1 :D

Peaches said:
Went to the temp agency, and said that I am looking for part time jobs in the afternoon because in the morning I take care of a sick person - little do they know that the sick person is myself :D Technically it's true.

This is pretty sneaky. I may use a slightly altered version of it for myself :D

Stonelands said:
Drama said:
Stonelands said:
Im so jelly :p
What did you study?
What are you doing now?

I did a degree in Cultural Anthropology. Just found out I'd graduated a few weeks ago actually. Now I'm on WINZ (NZ version of welfare) while I search for work. I think I may actually be able to get a job at WINZ though as a case manager. Hopefully.

good luck

I wonder what this nervous nagging inside me is about. I've been feeling it for days now. Like there's something left unfinished.

I'm soo hungry still, but I don't want to go out at 5:00AM to buy a snack. I wish I lived in a city with a 24 hour pizza place...

Wow, some really troubled people on here. Guy writes me yesterday, I respond in a normal tone of voice, even trying to be supportive, in return I get an angry and insulting message back that has nothing to do with anything. Today: Writes me again, I respond normally, next thing is another angry tirade saying I need to grow up and get help. And now he's put me on his ignore list so I can't PM him, like an angry kid throwing rocks at someone, then running off to hide. And *I* am the one who needs to get help??

Veruca said:
Two friends invited me to their weddings and both of them assumed I'd have no plus one.

Is it that obvious?

^ Heh, that happens to me too now, Veruca.

I'm thinking there are some incredibly talented and creative people out there, and I wish I were one of them!

I love when random funny memories pop into my head and start to laugh in public. lol

Latest posts

Back