What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it's true, you only give me money so you can avoid actually talking to me and keep me, the moment I won't need your money desperately anymore I don't know what will happen

Whyyyy so many updates!? Every time you wanna use a device that you haven't for a week or so; updates!!! Then security checks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We recommend you sync this account with every other possible device known to man for security reasons, then sync all other devices to each other so it completes what we call the 'security mesh'. It's great if it works but causes mass complications if any of the link is broken, and if you refuse any part we'll constantly annoy you each time you sign in with no option to stop..."

I am so bad, incapable of communication, I simply don't understand other people, I am a useless human being, I do everything wrong

someone became angry at me today because I gave them a framed print of this, and a note telling them how much I love them:

1520666_746163318746425_85440215_n.jpg

Peaches said:
someone became angry at me today because I gave them a framed print of this, and a note telling them how much I love them:

1520666_746163318746425_85440215_n.jpg

some people are very touchy !
they don't deserve anything !

Who's coming over for Sunday brunch? :cool:

Kinda waiting for someone to start the inevitable New Year's Resolutions thread :p

I wish I hadn't drunk that wine last night, oh well. I think making eggs, Bacon, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, fried bread, and a sweet cup of hot tea might help :).

Also Peaches that was such a sweet thing to give, they don't deserve you :).

Latest posts

Back