What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like a nice quiet day alone in my apartment. Soon I'll start my favourite DVD and do some long-overdue ironing :p Life is good. No really, it is. :)

daughter of the moon said:
Nothing like a nice quiet day alone in my apartment. Soon I'll start my favourite DVD and do some long-overdue ironing :p Life is good. No really, it is. :)

that sounds like a perfect plan to me. Can I come? :D

Drama said:

Absolutely :D Maybe you can bring over an assortment of torture instruments. I have a couple of men tied up in the basement. lol

Yup, everybody bring their own food, I'll make the coffee. How soon can you be here? lol

Drama said:

Absolutely :D Maybe you can bring over an assortment of torture instruments. I have a couple of men tied up in the basement. lol

Yaaaay. I willlll! :D

I think I'm too stupid for this world. :( Maybe it's just me? Or maybe I'm like this because of parents? Why they always have to put me down with their %&#!@ words? (yes, I couldn't put it any other way...). I hate people, I hate life. This is seriously one of those depressing days. :< Yes, call me whining kid then !

I should not care anymore, I do not want to care. Take my feelings away. ;_;

The end.

lonelyfairy said:
I think I'm too stupid for this world. :( Maybe it's just me? Or maybe I'm like this because of parents? Why they always have to put me down with their %&#!@ words? (yes, I couldn't put it any other way...). I hate people, I hate life. This is seriously one of those depressing days. :< Yes, call me whining kid then !

The end.

If they put you down, it's not you, you have every right to be feeling what you are feeling, just remember that it isn't true, when you say you are too stupid etc it's an echo of how THEY make you feel, and it is even possible that they don't do it on purpose, which makes the whole thing even more painful. I am exactly in the same place as you right now, let's go have a drink and slowly forget about this crap. Let 's wait for the hate to disappear, and let's try not to see these people very often if they are bad for us. We are not children anymore, now we can say: "NO, I won't take this anymore". Lots of love.

Peaches said:
lonelyfairy said:

The end.

If they put you down, it's not you, you have every right to be feeling what you are feeling, just remember that it isn't true, when you say you are too stupid etc it's an echo of how THEY make you feel, and it is even possible that they don't do it on purpose, which makes the whole thing even more painful. I am exactly in the same place as you right now, let's go have a drink and slowly forget about this crap. Let 's wait for the hate to disappear, and let's try not to see these people very often if they are bad for us. We are not children anymore, now we can say: "NO, I won't take this anymore". Lots of love.

Thank you so much, someone understands at least (well, I think most of us know in some way what ''annoying parents'' are, lol). I feel it's always my fault that everything is my fault, that they are so perfect and know everything about everything and I will always be the helpless and stupid child who knows nothing, because they are sooo smart. I'm not saying I'm smart but... gahh, blood boils soon. >_< I can't have feelings, nothing. Like I'm not human and I should be a robot. Every person has their limit, period.

Yeah, we really are not children anymore. I need to calm down now, eh. ;_; Tomorrow will be better day, MUST.

lonelyfairy said:
Peaches said:
lonelyfairy said:

The end.

Thank you so much, someone understands at least (well, I think most of us know in some way what ''annoying parents'' are, lol). I feel it's always my fault that everything is my fault, that they are so perfect and know everything about everything and I will always be the helpless and stupid child who knows nothing, because they are sooo smart. I'm not saying I'm smart but... gahh, blood boils soon. >_< I can't have feelings, nothing. Like I'm not human and I should be a robot. Every person has their limit, period.

Yeah, we really are not children anymore. I need to calm down now, eh. ;_; Tomorrow will be better day, MUST.

what you say, like I am not human and I should be a robot, and they are so smart - my experience exactly. I am sure you are very smart too :) and probably much nicer

Peaches said:
lonelyfairy said:
Peaches said:
lonelyfairy said:

The end.

what you say, like I am not human and I should be a robot, and they are so smart - my experience exactly. I am sure you are very smart too :) and probably much nicer

Aww, thank you Peaches. :) You seem a very kind and nice person too.

Latest posts

Back