What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must resist the darkness....

resistance is futile

resistance is futile

resistance is futile

WildernessWildChild said:

resistance is futile

resistance is futile

resistance is futile

Resistance is the path to peace. Dammit. :club:

The attitudes towards mental health and people seeking support out there are terrible.

fresia Me, I think someone's got a reading disorder. Or a comprehension issue. Or really, really needs to get laid....

WildernessWildChild said:
fresia Me, I think someone's got a reading disorder. Or a comprehension issue. Or really, really needs to get laid....

I'll argue everything but that last bit. However, it's not nice to make fun of a lady because she can't get any. :(

There's nothing more undignifying than being in a busy street as a sneeze comes on. Not a straightforward sneeze but the constant 'I'm about to sneeze, sneeze' with the uncontrollable intake of breath. But you don't sneeze, you just continue walking forward erratically like the undead, constantly snorting in - bearing more of a resemblance, visually and audibly, to a cat struggling with a fur ball while simultaneously having an orgasm, than you do any functioning human being. And then no sneeze. What's that all about!?
Disclaimer: For the record, the cat orgasm bit is completely made up!!

Scotsman said:
There's nothing more undignifying than being in a busy street as a sneeze comes on. Not a straightforward sneeze but the constant 'I'm about to sneeze, sneeze' with the uncontrollable intake of breath. But you don't sneeze, you just continue walking forward erratically like the undead, constantly snorting in - bearing more of a resemblance, visually and audibly, to a cat struggling with a fur ball while simultaneously having an orgasm, than you do any functioning human being. And then no sneeze. What's that all about!?

OMG I laughed out loud. So glad no one is here at work but me right now. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Scotsman said:

OMG I laughed out loud. So glad no one is here at work but me right now. :p

I, too, laughed out loud on that one. :p

Got to make it through the following today:

-final exam (earns me a new credential if I pass)

-job application

-workout

-catch up on articles

PS a picture of a "jaguarundi" appeared in my Facebook news feed last week, so I know what that is now haha. I'd been wondering about that.

Latest posts

Back