What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Got to make it through the following today:

-final exam (earns me a new credential if I pass)

-job application

-workout

-catch up on articles

PS a picture of a "jaguarundi" appeared in my Facebook news feed last week, so I know what that is now haha. I'd been wondering about that.

- hope you pass
- hope you get it
-enjoy!
-ditto

The ignorance of those who do not know what a jaguarundi is:club:

I spose you thought I made the word up? sheesh, what do they teach these young 'uns these days :D

It's kind of embarrassing when your child starts laughing at you in a restaurant and says loudly "Dad, you're drooling..."- I can't help it if my face is numb from the cold!

WildernessWildChild said:
It's kind of embarrassing when your child starts laughing at you in a restaurant and says loudly "Dad, you're drooling..."- I can't help it if my face is numb from the cold!

Feel free to bury your head in some HOT soup - Im sure that would thaw you a little. :)

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
How much I kind of, sort of, maybe, perhaps... miss this place.

NILLA!!!!!!! (hug)

EveWasFramed said:
Nillabean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (goo)(hug)(kiss)

love.jpg

By the bronzed balls of Marduk, this is no way to live. How can a man go through the day with vertigo, almost no energy, & sinuses that don't stop leaking the nasty stuff? I will need surgery of some sort; that much is clear.

I was at doctors today, as my back started hurting quite badly. Got some medicine, and blah blah..
And as I was there, the doctor was like: ,,You have to come for a checkup next month, okay?"
And I´m like: ,,O...Okay?"
And shes like: ,,Okay.."

I dont like attending doctors!

Latest posts

Back