What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
TheSkaFish said:
jaguarundi said:
Had a very nice shopping trip to Cognac

Cognac is a place? Thought it was a drink, and a pretty delicious one at that.

Glad you had a fun time. Is it warm in your part of France already?

Thanks fishydishy!

The drink is named after the place. The Charente has a lot of vineyards, but the local wine is only quaffable, not outstanding like that from the Medoc, St Emilion and so on. So a lot of the local wine is distilled to make - cognac. All the great cognac houses, Martell, Henessy etc have their HQ's in Cognac. Funnily enough a chap called Hennesy pretty much started it all off as a business, and he was Irish!!

20C today - about 70F I think? The sun is only just coming to us but is so, so welcome.

That's really interesting, I didn't know any of that. Especially that cognac is made from wine. I definitely learned something new today! Enjoy your nice weather. I still have to wait a while for 70s.

Just checked POF, out of curiosity...and confirmed what I suspected. 30is pages of girls with interests like shopping, fashion, restaurants, bars, local sports, and country music. Congrats, you've just met every girl in Chicago...bor-ing.

This is one of those films that makes you smile. We need more of these.

Waiting for my mom to get home so we can go outside, get Boomer to play with snowmen and take our yearly Boomer vs. Snowmen photos. I have 2 or 3 years of this already. We had several blizzards this year but I think it's warming up for good this time.

That the dog has scarfed down the cats food when I wasn't looking. I know this because it makes him fart. And that wasn't me letting rip just then....

jaguarundi said:
That the dog has scarfed down the cats food when I wasn't looking. I know this because it makes him fart. And that wasn't me letting rip just then....

*lol* Thanks, spotted cat lady. Ya made me laugh. I need that tonight. Good job, I appreciate it. What breed of dog is he? I can just picture it. :D

Latest posts

Back