What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
WildernessWildChild said:
^The kitchen in the RV is about six feet away from the bed, getting up to cook ruins the initial desired effect.

Didn't realize you were a messy eater. There's bibs with troughs on them:D

Nah, just eat nekkid then go an' have a shower...

That works too....

^^ *visualises WWC on his knees sweeping crumbs off floor wearing a black bondage harness while Eve stands over him with a whip..*

one thing I like about the way I look - I tan very easily. One warm day in March on the golf course and that's it a tan !

jaguarundi said:
^^ *visualises WWC on his knees sweeping crumbs off floor wearing a black bondage harness while Eve stands over him with a whip..*

Hey- I don't remember you being in that dream....

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death"

transparencyeffect said:
I'm thinking that I'm stronger than this and if my friends don't want me in their lives anymore and ignore me I don't need them in my life.

True that. Stay strong and keep going!

That bloody dog has escaped into the garden next door AGAIN!! I could have sworn I found all his exit holes.....

Just read a random article in my news feed about what I thought would be about getting what you want...turns out the "strategies" were changing your expectations aka accepting mediocrity and misery.

NEVER!!!!!!!

PS - saw a hawk up close on my morning walk today, so that was pretty cool. Glad to see they are back.

Someone asked me this morning why I don't eat meat. So, I told them and then they actually took it to a religious point of view. Um, yes, I'm religious, but that has NOTHING to do with my choice to not eat meat. It's MY choice, I made it on MY personal feelings and those have nothing to do with God, what it says the Bible or anyone else. Back the fresia off me.

Do someone a random favor just to be nice and they expect me to come over and do things for them every day. >< I don't have time for all that honeysuckle. I was just trying to be nice, ****. And they wonder why I don't pick up the phone.

I think time should start flying now. Like now now now.

TheRealCallie said:
Someone asked me this morning why I don't eat meat. So, I told them and then they actually took it to a religious point of view. Um, yes, I'm religious, but that has NOTHING to do with my choice to not eat meat. It's MY choice, I made it on MY personal feelings and those have nothing to do with God, what it says the Bible or anyone else. Back the fresia off me.

Yeah, there's a difference between religious and moral beliefs. I come across people who just can't or maybe refuse to see the difference in that.

Mike510 said:
Why can't I accept those who try to help me in my life? And continue thinking about someone who doesn't care if I am alive or dead?

*hugs*

kamya said:
Do someone a random favor just to be nice and they expect me to come over and do things for them every day. >< I don't have time for all that honeysuckle. I was just trying to be nice, ****. And they wonder why I don't pick up the phone.

You're always too nice to people, dude. :)

Latest posts

Back