What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Good luck, whatever it is you're going into.

Thanks, it was actually a threesome.

Lol Mike. How was it?

Peaches said:
If I don't change my work load my life will never change either

I can so relate.

GraceBlossom said:
I'm thinking I miss this place :)

This place and the people here (I bet) misses you!

ladyforsaken said:
Lol Mike. How was it?

Wasn't really, don't worry you'd be the first I'd invite, though.

WHY is there an update to a game that come out yesterday? Actually thinking about it it came out on the 17th somewhere else, great sign of good game workmanship there.

woman about 40 had a wee in our shop today. The manager mopped it up. She came in a few hours later and bought another bottle of wine.
What a shame to get like that !

I showed her who the Boss was- please excuse me while I go hide somewhere for a few years....

Do I really want the steak and fries or should I make myself something else instead? Or cut the steak up and make stroganoff and have rice with it... or stir fried steak and veg ... Actually I wish I could have takeaway. But they don't do that around here [sigh]

kamya said:
Make the steak o.o

OK - steak and fries it is then. With grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, and pepper sauce. Thanks Kamya. Sometimes it's good when someone else makes the decision for you! :D

jaguarundi said:
kamya said:
Make the steak o.o

OK - steak and fries it is then. With grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, and pepper sauce. Thanks Kamya. Sometimes it's good when someone else makes the decision for you! :D

I'm in too- I think I'll throw a couple of steaks on the barbecue for Kid n' I tonight- we'll be going for baked taters and sautéed mushroom/onion/green pepper/bacon on the side.

WildernessWildChild said:
jaguarundi said:
kamya said:
Make the steak o.o

I'm in too- I think I'll throw a couple of steaks on the barbecue for Kid n' I tonight- we'll be going for baked taters and sautéed mushroom/onion/green pepper/bacon on the side.

Me too. :) I've been waiting to eat this meal for a few days now :O

kamya said:
jaguarundi said:
kamya said:
Make the steak o.o

Bring beer.

kamya said:
jaguarundi said:
kamya said:
Make the steak o.o

Bring beer.

Well sorry guys - I cooked and ate mine while you were posting. With red wine, not beer. And - it was very, very good indeed... Now for dessert. A thick creamy coconut yoghurt. ..

Latest posts

Back