What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an interview in an hour and I feel sick.. I guess what will be will be, but.. tell me that tomorrow x.x

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
I showed her who the Boss was- please excuse me while I go hide somewhere for a few years....

Do you think anywhere is safe?

Not really- how about about toe to toe in 5'6" of water?

I must be tired I'm starting to laugh at my own sorry-assed jokes.

I heard someone got shot a few blocks away, and I think to myself it should be me. He probably has people that care about him, I don't I deserve to die instead.

TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:
I heard someone got shot a few blocks away, and I think to myself it should be me. He probably has people that care about him, I don't I deserve to die instead.

NO ONE deserves to die. :(

Agree, that's terrible. Shooting is so unnecessary

Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

I feel dead inside so it's like why not me instead of someone with a family?

Seems kind of disrespectful to me that you've chose to use a tragedy like that to draw attention to yourself- someone's life has ended (which will most likely cause pain and suffering for people close to him) and you decide to throw yourself a pity party....Not Cool!

Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

Seems kind of disrespectful to me that you've chose to use a tragedy like that to draw attention to yourself- someone's life has ended (which will most likely cause pain and suffering for people close to him) and you decide to throw yourself a pity party....Not Cool!

ban me I am done. done caring, done with everything. I give up you win, enjoy

Mike510 said:
Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

WTF? Now you want to play victim? Self-pity isn't becoming either.

Mike510 said:
Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:

I come on here because I feel depressed and want to die not to be insulted. I give up. anything I say I am going to be the bad guy, so ban me since your pissed.

Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

So come to terms with what you've been through and change your life for the better. No, it's not easy, but it is completely possible...IF and only IF you want to. No one else can make your life better, it has to be you.
As for the why not you....because you are not worthless (even if you think you are). That person dying is a tragedy and I'm sure there will be people that mourn him, but you can't change what happened and thinking like that doesn't do anyone any good.. You may not believe it, but there are people out there that wouldn't want anything to happen to you. And there are also people out there who could come to care for you, if you give them the chance.
Instead of doing the "why not me" thoughts over and over in your head, why don't you do something kind for the family of the person who died.

Mike510 said:
Mike510 said:
Mike510 said:

I come on here because I feel depressed and want to die not to be insulted. I give up. anything I say I am going to be the bad guy, so ban me since your pissed.

Playing victim does not impress. Own your honeysuckle!

I should be more positive about my first writing assignment in English. I chose a topic I feel passionate about but have still been feeling stressed out about writing. I haven't been in school since I was 15/16 and I can't remember anything. Everyone keeps telling me it's not that hard and I'm just over-thinking it, which is probably true... animal exploitation, here I come. xD

I do wish there was an essay genie I could call. It literally feels like I've never written anything before and every time I try to start writing my paper, I get lost. I can do it though. I probably shouldn't be here talking to myself but currently no one is available to talk. :(

Hearmenow2012 said:
My copy of MGSV Ground Zeroes better arrive today or I will not be a happy camper and my weekend will be pretty boring as usual.

Pfft, I thought it was pretty crap to be honest, I thought it was a full game, not daft small missions.

TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

Second that.

And Mike510, weren't you feeling better just recently? Maybe if you try looking forward to feeling some form of positivity again might give you the drive to get through the day? Like a motivation?

kamya said:
Now it's my turn to eat my steak dinner :)

And share those pics with me?! Thanks, buddy. *jealous* :p

Bei said:
I should be more positive about my first writing assignment in English. I chose a topic I feel passionate about but have still been feeling stressed out about writing. I haven't been in school since I was 15/16 and I can't remember anything. Everyone keeps telling me it's not that hard and I'm just over-thinking it, which is probably true... animal exploitation, here I come. xD

I do wish there was an essay genie I could call. It literally feels like I've never written anything before and every time I try to start writing my paper, I get lost. I can do it though. I probably shouldn't be here talking to myself but currently no one is available to talk. :(

Hey, you can do it! Wish there's more that I can help you with than just the words in this post but I wish you all the best and hope you'll ace this. ;)

Latest posts

Back