What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladyf you iust look after yourself :)

I can't wait to see what the police have to say about that nasty piece of work bully....

I feel so sorry for people who can't accept when they're wrong. Leaves no room for personal growth :(

Thank you, Gracie *hugs*

TheRealCallie said:
I have come to the conclusion that I don't like having days without any responsibility. A break from some of it is nice, but leave me with something that I NEED to do, please.

I know this feeling. :\
I start feeling weird and guilty when I am slacking off for too long.

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
I have come to the conclusion that I don't like having days without any responsibility. A break from some of it is nice, but leave me with something that I NEED to do, please.

I know this feeling. :\
I start feeling weird and guilty when I am slacking off for too long.

Fuuuuuck that. That just means it's time to catch up on all that sleep you've been missing. :D

jaguarundi said:
All the Mother's Day ads on TV make me feel very sad.
*hugs* Sorry dood. :(

jaguarundi said:

*hugs* It is making me sad this year too :(

Nightwing said:
jaguarundi said:

Balls! Still need to get mum something... and I have no idea what :S

Flowers or a pretty plant is always a nice gesture :)

Thanks kamya. Thanks graceblossom ... You too then? Don't suppose I will ever stop missing her.

Night wing .. How about taking her out for a meal? Then she gets your time as well. If I could have another day with Mum before the Alzheimer's took her away(which was before she died) I would give almost anything😿

Latest posts

Back