What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
it makes me laugh when I send a really nice 'how are you doing ?' facebook message to someone I haven't talked to for a while and they read it but don't bother replying !

How rude of them. People have no manners :(

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
it makes me laugh when I send a really nice 'how are you doing ?' facebook message to someone I haven't talked to for a while and they read it but don't bother replying !

happens quite often. Apparently I'm not worthy of a reply, 20 seconds of their time. I only sent a message because they owe me some lottery money. I run a syndicate.

Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

happens quite often. Apparently I'm not worthy of a reply, 20 seconds of their time. I only sent a message because they owe me some lottery money. I run a syndicate.
Well if you win don't give them their share :p

after you write me how you cannot feel compassion for me after 10 years of horribly disabling illness because you are used to cripples who dance and blind people who teach at university and start a family, I just wish you with all my heart with all my deepest powers to become disabled yourself and see for yourself how much you can ignore it and not put it at the center of your life. And you should pray that I don't show to you the same compassion that you showed to me. You never came visit for five years, least of all helping me in any other way, and the moment I tell you that I am better you move to my place for three weeks to have your holidays. It is time that I stop talking with you, unless you apologize for what you write, for everything.

feeling grateful for the little I have, haters are gonna hate, and I pity them

wow, the lady who told me that pneumonia "was really a drag" and never inquired once in two months how I was doing invited me for dinner, I just don't know how these people's minds work

Peaches said:
after you write me how you cannot feel compassion for me after 10 years of horribly disabling illness because you are used to cripples who dance and blind people who teach at university and start a family, I just wish you with all my heart with all my deepest powers to become disabled yourself and see for yourself how much you can ignore it and not put it at the center of your life. And you should pray that I don't show to you the same compassion that you showed to me. You never came visit for five years, least of all helping me in any other way, and the moment I tell you that I am better you move to my place for three weeks to have your holidays. It is time that I stop talking with you, unless you apologize for what you write, for everything.
Peaches said:
feeling grateful for the little I have, haters are gonna hate, and I pity them

wow, the lady who told me that pneumonia "was really a drag" and never inquired once in two months how I was doing invited me for dinner, I just don't know how these people's minds work

TheRealCallie said:
Has the technology been invented yet to reach through the computer and knock someone's ***** ass out? I could really use it today....

There is technology available that allows you to reach out....but it's likely not quite what you had in mind Callie ;)

http://www.lovense.com/

hl0v.jpg

I have been lazy for far too long. I really need to start working out again, but I'm a bit hesitant/scared/nervous to do so, because I'm not sure I'm strong enough yet to make sure there's a positive outcome from it.

I've been so depressed lately and out of it. I walk around and feel like a zombie and it frustrates me. Wish I could go back to laughing like I used to a few years ago but every little thing is frustrating me right now. Lately all I've been feeling is numbness..... and so many people think that I hate them when I don't hate anyone... *sighs* Wish people would be a little bit more understanding and cut me some slack..... =\

Why am I feeling so nervous about the doc's appointment later? Why am I feeling nauseous again... bad idea to try eat something thinking that would perhaps calm me down. My body feels so messed up.. my mind feels just as messed up. But I don't exactly know what to do. Sigh..

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I've been so depressed lately and out of it. I walk around and feel like a zombie and it frustrates me. Wish I could go back to laughing like I used to a few years ago but every little thing is frustrating me right now. Lately all I've been feeling is numbness..... and so many people think that I hate them when I don't hate anyone... *sighs* Wish people would be a little bit more understanding and cut me some slack..... =\

I kinda feel like I'm on the verge of this.

My best friend just sent me this over Facebook:
"I spent so many years obsessing over punk and true love and communism and now when I go to sleep at night I cry myself to sleep thinking about all of it because idk if I believe in it anymore"
Kind of alarming because when I think about him I don't think of him actually believing in much else. : /

I was thinking about how hurt I was when my marriage broke up all those years ago, how I believed I would never get over it.

And now I actually cannot remember what date we got married on. It was in March I think, or was it? I suppose I could look it up in my papers, but why bother?

I think I'm actually busy Monday till Thursday... amazing.

Latest posts

Back