What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
How's about instead of screaming for your stupid dog for two hours, you use that leash that you allow your grandson string around the doorknob, and stop standing at the front door yelling... Christ, the stupidity I've had to deal with...

Sneezing powder in her orange juice. Or maybe Ex-lax in the dog's food bowl so he'll turn her living room into a biohazard area instead of running all over the neighborhood. Do it.

WildernessWildChild said:
Just looking at this hurts....

xppc.jpg

*laughing*

^ Hope you find something to raise your spirits. :)

I think today will be the first day in a while I feel I have managed to do normal things rather than the necessary. Fingers crossed.

GraceBlossom said:
^ Hope you find something to raise your spirits. :)

I think today will be the first day in a while I feel I have managed to do normal things rather than the necessary. Fingers crossed.

Thank you. I'm listening to music at the moment which is cheering me up a bit.

I ought to have been cutting back the hedge. Instead I had a lovely walk - and heard my first cuckoo this spring!! Wonderful!!

Seeing how the "5 People On A Lonely Life" thread was closed makes me feel like I'm in grade school again.

I have no culture, no family, no circle or safety net, I really need to find at least a higher power to feel I belong somewhere otherwise I am screwed

That hedge will kill m one day, I swear its out to fckin GET me, if I'm not blowing the circuit breakers using the electric tools Im nearly falling off the kerb into a car cutting the corner.... Jesus 😵

Weekend has been a lot more relaxed, so I just have to relax myself to work tomorrow. It'll be okay. I can do this.

Ladyf glad you have had a relaxing weekend :).

Jags becareful :D!

I am so ready for these blood tests now, then I can deal with what this problem is.

GraceBlossom said:
Ladyf glad you have had a relaxing weekend :).

Jags becareful :D!

I am so ready for these blood tests now, then I can deal with what this problem is.

Thanks GB. Finished the outside part of the hedge now, and as its wet and icky I cannot do any more today anyway. So I'm going to read and watch TV (if I can find anything worth it).

Hope your health issue is sorted.

Relaxing weekends all round I hope!

I'm thinking how this thread got pushed onto page 2; a lot of strange things happening round here lately!

Tulip23 said:
Why did I eat so much junk food on my weekend away :(

oink oink :D

At least you had the excuse of being away (fish and chips by the seaside - full English in a hotel **sigh**)

I just pigged out cos I was - feeling like pigging out :D

And now I am thinking that I need to get off my arse and mow the piggin' lawn! Still at least it isn't the hedge from hell...

Latest posts

Back