What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the struggle with that issue now. Not that I'd ever do it - I'd end it before it ever went that far - but I certainly understand it now. Can't help but think perhaps some people aren't meant to settle with just someone.

Drama said:
Littlesecret said:
What's wrong with me! :( why can't I just be who I want to be!
Also I hope the fish I'm cooking tastes good.

what's preventing you from being who you want to be?

Me! I'm my worse own enemy and maybe the worlds best self-sabotager ( I realise that's not a word but it should be). I just clearly don't want to be happy enough, otherwise I would change.

I wish unicorns were real.

MrPaul said:
What scented candle should I buy next *strokes beard* or should I buy another black cherry candle?

What does the black cherry candle smell like? If you can describe it... lol. I love scented candles.

Nightwing said:
I need heavier beats :)

... for some reason I read that as "I need heavier breasts" .... :|
Think I'm tired.. or something..

ladyforsaken said:
I wish unicorns were real.

Who says they aren't....

ladyforsaken said:
MrPaul said:
What scented candle should I buy next *strokes beard* or should I buy another black cherry candle?

What does the black cherry candle smell like? If you can describe it... lol. I love scented candles.

I love Cherry and Black cherry's, so go for it! There's a new Black Cherry drink I want to try, I may get some tonight. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Nightwing said:
I need heavier beats :)

... for some reason I read that as "I need heavier breasts" .... :|
Think I'm tired.. or something..

:p I saw the same thing, I think I just have that mind!

Eb5OxGX.jpg

Rosebolt said:
Edward W said:
^ With your avatar Rosebolt, would you be able to solve this mystery??

I can't even decipher what the thing is about, much less decipher it. :D

A possible alien / illuminati mystery buried within a video game.

No-one can solve it yet...

Hope its only a sprain, but his knee joint on the back paw is hot and swollen and he isn't walking on it. Poor dog .. Its off to the vet this afternoon to find out.

I've just realised I care more of the opinion of a man I hate, then I do of myself. Ridiculous

Latest posts

Back