What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to the vet in just over half an hour. hope poor Troje's leg is just sprained and not something more serious, like broken.

jaguarundi said:
Hope its only a sprain, but his knee joint on the back paw is hot and swollen and he isn't walking on it. Poor dog .. Its off to the vet this afternoon to find out.

Hope Trojan got on okay at the vet

**hugs**

jaguarundi said:
Off to the vet in just over half an hour. hope poor Troje's leg is just sprained and not something more serious, like broken.

Awww hope he is ok x.

Sorry dear, but they are children. They wake up at silly times sometimes. They get sick sometimes. They get crabby. They don't always know how to express their discomfort in any other way. Instead of sitting in bed, complaining and flipping out on me...you could offer help. If not..just shut up -.- You will NOT do this to me a third day in a row...

GraceBlossom said:
jaguarundi said:

Awww hope he is ok x.
Thank you so much - I was rather worried. In fact I was in such a silly state that I left my handbag in my garage, so I have to go back and pay the vet tomorrow!

It was only a sprain, the x-ray showed no damage to the bone but his knee is badly swollen and hot. Anyway 10 days painkillers and 2 weeks no walkies other than to do - what a dog must do. I think he tried to jump on my bed, and landed on Nelson the spawn-of-Satan Siamese, then twisted to avoid him and fell off the bed, landing badly. It has happened before with no damage, but this time he was not so lucky. But lucky enough not to break it, thankfully! :D

Ugh I don't like it when you just can't concentrate for no apparent reason.

I was having a conversation with someone about a controversial topic and all I could think is that they making assumptions. We have explored/observed an amount of the known universe so miniscule that we can't properly measure it. For someone to say that something is unnatural or impossible is an assumption being made in a vacuum.

Getting tired of Google trying to dominate every device known to man with it's 'Google' this and 'Google' that... enough!!

mmm, this new therapist accepted me for an appointment, and then out of the blue comes out with wanting to do three hours of life mapping for 200$ and I don't even know her? I don't think so

Thinking I want to get John 5's albums. Actually, just The Devil Knows My Name, in physical form. Looks beautiful.

Latest posts

Back