What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of junk food do I want this afternoon... ?

Rosebolt said:
I'm missing something, but i have no idea what.

It's probably keys.

Since this isn't a dream, at least it isn't pants.

Boreal said:
It's probably keys.

Since this isn't a dream, at least it isn't pants.

I meant something mentally. :) I want to do something but i don't know what. I want to talk to someone but don't know who, etc.

sh*t i forgot my umbrella and it's raining heavily, i'm not gonna make it home without gettin soaked.
why did i forget it?, gosh! :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Okay fresia it. It's time to start working out again. I can't stand doing nothing and being weak anymore. :club:

I hear ya. Lately I've had similar thoughts myself, though getting into shape is a bit difficult when you have chronic tendinitis & a few ither physical things going on. Good luck in your efforts toward a new, stronger you.

WildernessWildChild said:
Peaches said:
how was everyone so thin in the 70ies?

Chain-smoking

And heroin.

Junkies rarely put on a lot of weight.

MTrip said:
TheRealCallie said:
Okay fresia it. It's time to start working out again. I can't stand doing nothing and being weak anymore. :club:

I hear ya. Lately I've had similar thoughts myself, though getting into shape is a bit difficult when you have chronic tendinitis & a few ither physical things going on. Good luck in your efforts toward a new, stronger you.

I have knee problems and carpal tunnel in both wrists...ankles aren't that great either, so I need to be careful about how I do things, but I also have a high pain tolerance, so I don't care half the time. lol

Beckett said:
sh*t i forgot my umbrella and it's raining heavily, i'm not gonna make it home without gettin soaked.
why did i forget it?, gosh! :club:

Sounds like a start of some cool story:)
Well, but of course, you are required to dance and sing as you walk home....

Mr.YellowCat said:
Sounds like a start of some cool story:)
Well, but of course, you are required to dance and sing as you walk home....

I tried to do that, because i love it (you read my mind ;) hehe), but here's the cool story that actually was more like a sitcom plot, the street around the corner is always quiet and cars-free, ironically today wasn't the case, exactly when i was walking by, not only 1 but 5 cars were going too fast for such a small street and the weather, and guess what? ooh yes!, all splashed water on my black jeans, fortunately not the rest of me.

**** local drivers! :club: <- this is what i'm thinking, referring to this thread's subject.

index.php
Alana said:
I'm Cancer free this time around! :D

Wortheffort will likely close down after the end of June. Look up www.wortheffort.com while you have the chance.

I've taken a couple classes there. I loved it. I still do wood stuff at home...Now the school is gonna go under.

The above, among other reasons, is why life stinks like a dog on a dirt road for a week in July, tonight.

Latest posts

Back