What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girl, you're tired, but leave the comfort of your bed for some minutes, and have ur dinner. ;P

Thank you Peaches and WildernessWildChild. It's definitely a huge relief! Such a great feeling. :)

LOL, my 6 year old just brought me my coffee mug I left in the other room (it's not hot anymore, no worries) and he asked if he could take a little sip to try it. I let him and and asked him what he thought...he said my BLACK coffee was a little bit okay, but a little bit too sweet.
Plain black French roast coffee is sweet? lol

I tend to forget what I'm thinking when I read this thread cos I am thinking about what other people here are thinking and I wanna say something to them. Hope it's not annoying. :p

Tulip23 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm sick and tired of the crap and I'm just exhausted and want tomorrow to be over and done with so I can just forget about all this for 2 freaking days.

Sorry to hear that, here is a hug from me to you.
Keep strong

syrrl0.jpg

Thank you, Tulip dear! *hugs*

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm sick and tired of the crap and I'm just exhausted and want tomorrow to be over and done with so I can just forget about all this for 2 freaking days.

:( hugs…. 3 more weeks to June

*hugs* thanks Peaches, I'm really really hanging in there. Especially on days like yesterday.... those really really rough days. :(

Triple Bogey said:
Is June good ?
It's supposed to our 'summer' month.
The way we are going, I don't think the sun will make an appearance !

Well June for me is supposed to be good because it's my last month at this current job and I'm quitting at the end of it. It's going to be good to finally escape a hell-hole.

Rosebolt said:
I meant something mentally. :) I want to do something but i don't know what. I want to talk to someone but don't know who, etc.

Why not look for Mr. Sigma?
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

He's pretty much the wisest person I know of.. whom I always figured you'd be comfortable to talk to about stuff.

Peaches said:
must make some life decisions soon

I hear ya. Whatever it is, I wish you good luck and hope it will bring about positive outcomes. I miss chatting with you, btw!

EveWasFramed said:
I don't think I've ever been more mentally exhausted than at this very moment.

Sending you many many virtual hugs and positive vibes, Eve. *hugs*

Alana said:
I'm Cancer free this time around! :D

That's awesome news, Alana!! I'm so happy and relieved for you! :)

Tonight, i'll make a simple but cute handmade vintage card for my mom.

(In Mexico mother's day is always celebrated on May 10th)

ringwood said:
Bored, bored, bored...what to do??

You didn't just use the dreaded B word!!!!

If hubby looks into that position you mentioned I've got chores for you....lots n' lots of chores....I'll even give you breaks to go jump in the lake :D

it's hard to see so many people so happy with their life, I wish them well but it's hard

I never realized that everything I say or feel or think my mother has a contradictory view or the need to correct me.

Me: It's a nice day out
Her: well, it would be if it wasn't windy

Me: grand daughter is coming to visit you
Her: well, she's just coming to see the place. (We recently moved)

Its subtle but its constant. And its annoying

Grackle said:
I never realized that everything I say or feel or think my mother has a contradictory view or the need to correct me.

glad you managed to notice, these things really sap one's self esteem in an undetectable way

Peaches said:
Grackle said:

glad you managed to notice, these things really sap one's self esteem in an undetectable way

Has she always been that way, or is it just her age? Sometimes older people just get that way. Its still annoying, but easier to put up with if it is that.

Latest posts

Back