What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Don't take this the wrong way, I am silly, but I am also a Vegan Atheist, I do not believe in a vegetarian god! :p

Sorry - just discussing BBQ's in the office and one guy is a vegetarian, I just can't imagine a BBQ without burgers, but thats just me. I'll probably be re-incarnated as a burger... mmmm... tasty, tasty double cheese bacon burger...

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I first heard about butty as food from 9006. I don't know if anyone has ever named their kid Butty, but that would be cute and funny at the same time. :p

I think a kid named Onion would be funny.

Onion.. yes. That would be funny indeed. You can't even have a proper nickname for the kid. "Hey On / Hey Oni"... just doesn't work any way..

ladyforsaken said:
9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I first heard about butty as food from 9006. I don't know if anyone has ever named their kid Butty, but that would be cute and funny at the same time. :p

I think a kid named Onion would be funny.

Onion.. yes. That would be funny indeed. You can't even have a proper nickname for the kid. "Hey On / Hey Oni"... just doesn't work any way..

Had a friend whose street had a kid called Benylin. I didn't believe it until I went round to her house once, and it certainly sounded like that when his Mum was calling the kid in from the garden. (Benylin is an expectorant cough medicine in the UK).

Edward W said:
^ Don't take this the wrong way, I am silly, but I am also a Vegan Atheist, I do not believe in a vegetarian god! :p

Sorry - just discussing BBQ's in the office and one guy is a vegetarian, I just can't imagine a BBQ without burgers, but thats just me. I'll probably be re-incarnated as a burger... mmmm... tasty, tasty double cheese bacon burger...

I don't believe in a vegetarian god either :)

BBQ Tofu is pretty good if you grill it well!

I have to realize that I'm very - very - particular with many things, and putting a white piece of tupperware into something that has barbecue sauce on it is one of them.

Feels like my only chance at love has disappeared. I need someone to share this life with. I can't keep going it alone.

Latest posts

Back