What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really really need to concentrate with this book. wasting time thinking about meaningless things is just...

I enjoyed book club again this month, but if my friend attempts to patronise me like that again in front of other people I will not be a happy bunny.

jaguarundi said:
I enjoyed book club again this month, but if my friend attempts to patronise me like that again in front of other people I will not be a happy bunny.

Throw the book at them! :D

I'm afraid to open and reher email because I know she is going to berate me about the situation and make me feel worse than I already feel. I didn't think it was possible, but she has a knack for doing it!

Edward W said:
jaguarundi said:

Throw the book at them! :D

Good thinking... It's on my tablet so that will make a definite impression, so to speak.....

I've got to leave here tonight to go sleep in my car for potentially months. I am so afraid. I'm so messed.

one has to learn to let things go their way (me)

Gravely said:
I've got to leave here tonight to go sleep in my car for potentially months. I am so afraid. I'm so messed.

that sounds scary, sorry you have to go through that.

I swam so much today- gosh I feel like I'm close to passing out soon but it's still so early.

My shoulder hurts so much right now cause of all the laps I did. Told myself that I was going to go easy on myself today, ya right lol!

Gravely said:

So why not get in that car and go somewhere to start over. I did it at your age, best thing I ever did. Middle of winter, $500.00 bucks to my name, took a bus to Calgary with a couple of bags of stuff, no promise of a job, no where to live. The first couple of weeks were touch and go but I was determined to make a change in my life's circumstances. I've had some lean times since but it was worth it. I would've loved to have had a car to sleep in, simply couldn't afford it so I managed without (and there began my deep and abiding hatred of public transportation).

Edit: Sorry, was losing my mind and ended up blindly posting something here :(. But I don't want it to stir up trouble so deleted it
Sorry

I forgot to put butter in the banana bread batter, didn't I?

I'll just... sit here... eating marshmallows... and see what happens when it comes out of the oven.

Latest posts

Back