What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said that I wouldn't want to, not that I never would. Don't twist my words to suit your puffed up ego, sweetheart, because you have no idea who I am or where I come from. And if the gloves ever come off, you won't even have a surviving chance.

Triple Bogey said:
ringwood said:
Triple Bogey said:
Lisa at work has great tits !
Linda hasn't !

(I'm talking about birds in their gardens !)

Uh huh...yeah, right. ;) :p

Honest they was ! :)
I couldn't resist saying to Lisa 'I have always thought so !' :)

See? You're funny. This made me chuckle. Jokes are a way that you can get confidence with women, everybody loves to laugh. Look for opportunities to tell jokes. You have to measure your audience, of course - not everyone has the same sense of humor. But jokes are a great way to bond and a fun icebreaker. It really makes you stand out from everyone else.

My skin doesn't look too good, what the hell has happened to my face?

I have more important things to do than browse online... And I am still here?
question.gif

TheSkaFish said:
Triple Bogey said:
ringwood said:
Triple Bogey said:
Linda hasn't !

See? You're funny. This made me chuckle. Jokes are a way that you can get confidence with women, everybody loves to laugh. Look for opportunities to tell jokes. You have to measure your audience, of course - not everyone has the same sense of humor. But jokes are a great way to bond and a fun icebreaker. It really makes you stand out from everyone else.

thanks. I have always thought I am funny. Those two women were in hysterics. They took it well even though it was a bit rude. I can make customers laugh, they leave the shop with a smile on their faces.

Triple Bogey said:
ringwood said:
Triple Bogey said:
Linda hasn't !

the full story. Lisa and Linda were talking in the canteen. I walked in and Lisa was on about something in her garden. So I said 'flowers ?', she replied she had 'great tits'. Of course then me and Linda said every joke we could think of. Linda was saying 'have you seen them ?' - I said that 'I have always thought so' - we was pissing ourselves.

There is this new starter and she isn't the most attractive woman in the world. She is nice enough though. Linda told me to 'get in there', I told her to 'fresia off' - Linda and Lisa just laughed and laughed. This other worker came along and said 'what's all the laughing about ?'

It was a funny day :)

Latest posts

Back