What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Is there any way you can take back a thread rating? I accidentally clicked on the rating area, and rated a thread as "average" that I actually really like a lot. Now it says I can't re-rate it. Is there any way to un-do this?

Bribe one of us to rate it up for you. I accept American or beer, no cheques.

WildernessWildChild said:
TheSkaFish said:
Is there any way you can take back a thread rating? I accidentally clicked on the rating area, and rated a thread as "average" that I actually really like a lot. Now it says I can't re-rate it. Is there any way to un-do this?

No can do, I need all the beer for tomorrow - buddy that I haven't seen in over a year is coming back to town :)

TheSkaFish said:

Well maybe PM one of the mods and see if they can help?

TheSkaFish said:
WildernessWildChild said:
TheSkaFish said:

No can do, I need all the beer for tomorrow - buddy that I haven't seen in over a year is coming back to town :)

I'd say you're a cheap b*****d but it is for a buddy- in that case I recognize your sacrifice and selflessness and can only say 'bottoms up!'. Have fun Ska.

Bit of cleaning, then chill for the rest of the day. Nice plan...

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
So it's really happening soon... Oh and that thing too. Sometimes too much too quickly. But I am ready for this. I don't have a choice. This or complete breakdown. But I feel so weak.

You can do it. You can find the strength, it's in you. You just have to relax, and find it. I know you can do it. :)

Aww, thank you so much LadyF. :) I am actually moving out soon! So exciting.

ladyforsaken said:
Go away, fever :(

I hope you will feel better soon!

I'm thinking about how disappointed I am for trusting someone (not just someone, my gf :/) who eventually broke my trust and how that sucks, which leads me to think about my dream which is to own a small apartment in some cold country in europe and sit down on my bed with a hot chocolate cup on the left hand and my mouse to my rig on the other, constantly switching my cup of hot chocolate for my cigarette 'cause I'm smoking (lol) while watching all the stuff I can't watch right now (himym (one of the things I'm not dying without doing is sit down and watch the whole 8 himym seasons), friends, awesome new movies I don't get to watch, and so goes on...) : / ... Alone ... So no one can hurt me : /

I guess that's what I'm thinking right now
Weird, huh? Well this forum is kinda for weird people so ut argument is invalid

Nothing worse than watching a film perfectly fine only for the reception to go bad half way through, for no reason. Random high pitch screeching and popping PISSES me off!

I spend my life looking at weather forecasts.
I want to get out of the house and do stuff and see stuff.
I hate to stay in and watch tv all day or just waste time doing nothing.
Yet it's so hard organizing anything because all it does is ******* rain !
It's a constant battle trying to find windows of time when I can play a round of golf or travel somewhere.

Latest posts

Back