What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a look at the weather for this week

Another cold night is ahead for eastern Iowa, but this time, less wind is forecast. That means temperatures will be able to slip a little further down than they were last night with mostly clear skies and high pressure overhead. Northeast Iowa could actually go below zero. A warm-up will be right around the corner though as high pressure moves east by Tuesday giving us southerly winds. Highs Wednesday will approach 50 and then a wintry storm system will enter the picture Thursday.

i'm so sick of this stupid bipolar febuary

:(

I think I am done with these forums for the week. Probably for the month. Maybe even the next few months.
I just don't see how I can make progress here. Its cool to vent but progress, no matter how little, is what I am looking for.

Good luck eh?
I hope it works out for you.

I think that I shouldn't be drinking soda this late at night. I'm gonna really regret this tomorrow.

Thinking about how my relationship makes me feel more lonely than when I wasn't in one.
How strange.

pshh you're not an idoit jasmin and besides the 1st amendment includes idoits as well so it doesn't matter either way

:p

and it's amazing how a little zombie killing can elvate your mood, even though i really should be doing more productive things like my homework :(

stupid finals next week, man i wish i had a time machine so i could just skip past that week

i is sad now, need to go kill zombies so i'll be happy again

I'm not American though so I'm not covered! I'm not an idiot all the time...just when I speak.

"If withdrawal of survival factors is the sentence of execution, then the executioners are mitochondria"

I'm reading about how there is a constant war going on among receptors on the surface of mitochondria, some promoting cell death and others promoting cell survival and which wins at the moment depends on if survival factors are present. If they aren't, then the pro-cell death receptors win and the cell promptly and orderly destroys itself, cool stuff

NeverMore said:
"If withdrawal of survival factors is the sentence of execution, then the executioners are mitochondria"

I'm reading about how there is a constant war going on among receptors on the surface of mitochondria, some promoting cell death and others promoting cell survival and which wins at the moment depends on if survival factors are present. If they aren't, then the pro-cell death receptors win and the cell promptly and orderly destroys itself, cool stuff

that is cool stuff. im into virology, which is even more interesting. I was also reading about claytronics, which is programmable matter: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~claytronics/ I also read about it here: http://www.darpa.mil/dso/thrusts/physci/newphys/program_matter/index.htm which is always a little scary to think about the possibilities.

the future should be very interesting.

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. I've only got two real classes left today.

wondering why my boyfriend lied to me
thinking if taking alot of sleeping pills will be a bad choice within the hour :s

Latest posts

Back